Page 220 of 223 FirstFirst ... 120170210215216217218219220221222223 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2227
    Senior Member Gold Poster KnightHawk 2.0's Avatar

Default Re: Thought for the Day

Looks like it's going to be a rematch of the 2020 Presidential Election between Joe Biden who wants to continue unite country,and move it forward and protect Civil,Voting,LGBTQ and Women's Reproductive Rights,Democracy and Freedom. While the challenger Donald Trump who is a twice impeached,four times indicted sore loser,fraudster and a racist petulent child who is running for the presidency so he avoid getting sent to prison for trying to overturn the 2020 election and to get retribution and revenge. Who is promising to be a dictator on day 1,by having mass deportations and sending migrants to concentration camps,and weaponize the justice department againist his political enemies. Joe Biden's vision for the United States shows compassion and unity for all citizens,while Donald Trump's vision is filled with division,hate and cruelty and is downright terrifying. And right on cue Mitch The Spineless Coward McConnell,MAGA Mike Johnson and other members of the MAGA Party,bent the knee and endorsed their leader Donald Trump for president.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Here he comes, folks, the only true Republican left in New York City, riding in on a white horse to save America, as the song goes, 'All by myself'...

"“Tonight, I want to announce that I will be returning to the arena of politics and challenging Nick for the battle over #NY1,” Mr Santos continued. “I look forward to debating him on the issues and on his weak record as a Republican. The fight for our majority is imperative for the survival of the country.”"

Expelled congressman George Santos announces he is re-running for Congress after turning up at SOTU (msn.com)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Here he comes, folks, the only true Republican left in New York City, riding in on a white horse to save America, as the song goes, 'All by myself'...

"“Tonight, I want to announce that I will be returning to the arena of politics and challenging Nick for the battle over #NY1,” Mr Santos continued. “I look forward to debating him on the issues and on his weak record as a Republican. The fight for our majority is imperative for the survival of the country.”"

Expelled congressman George Santos announces he is re-running for Congress after turning up at SOTU (msn.com)
    George Santos is very delusional to think he can run for congress again,after being expelled for lying about his credentials and being exposed as a fraud.

"The House of Representatives passed a bill on Wednesday that would require the TikTok owner ByteDance to sell the social media platform or face a total ban in the United States.The vote was a landslide, with 352 Congress members voting in favor and only 65 against. The bill, which was fast-tracked to a vote after being unanimously approved by a committee last week, gives China-based ByteDance 165 days to divest from TikTok. If it did not, app stores including the Apple App store and Google Play would be legally barred from hosting TikTok or providing web hosting services to ByteDance-controlled applications."
    US House passes bill cracking down on TikTok | TikTok | The Guardian

Tick-Tock, Tik-Tok...but can a ban be enforced or will there be a new owner and call it Tok-Tik? I don't get it anyway, what's the problem? It is mostly teenagers jumping around to crap pop music, innit?

In Your Face: This is the face of an Unhinged,Pathological Lying,Charlatan And
    Fraudster who is on television every damn days spreading lies and conspiracy theories.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Interesting...

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Interesting...
    I hope you also find this 'interesting' --

"Just how did Marilyn Lands end up ousting Republicans from a suburban state house seat in northern Alabama? The Associated Press reports that the licensed counselor’s pitch to voters included the following demands: “Our legislature must repeal Alabama’s no-exceptions abortion ban, fully restore access to IVF, and protect the right to contraception.”
    Democrat wins state House seat in deep-red Alabama after campaigning for IVF and abortion rights – US politics live (theguardian.com)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I just don't get it, is the Republican Party now so isolated in its own ideological bubble that it can't see anything outside it?

Is this what the voters really want? Along with Abortion, IVF I think they are going to lose the votes they need.

in Missouri

"House Bill 2885 would make it illegal for schoolteachers or counselors to support or contribute to the social transitioning of a transgender minor. Offenders would be placed on the sexual offender registry. Put in a more humane way, teachers who refuse to shame and insult trans kids will be classified as sex offenders. The bill defines what it calls “social transitioning” as when an individual adopts a name, pronouns and gender expression — such as clothing or a haircut — that does not match their assigned sex at birth.
    So if a student named Samantha begins to experience “gender dysphoria” (which is what health officials call it) and wants to be called Sam, and the teacher calls them Sam, suddenly the teacher is a sex offender?"
    The Latest Salvo In The Anti-LGBTQ+ Range Wars: Criminalizing Teachers (yahoo.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    I just don't get it, is the Republican Party now so isolated in its own ideological bubble that it can't see anything outside it?

Is this what the voters really want? Along with Abortion, IVF I think they are going to lose the votes they need.

in Missouri

"House Bill 2885 would make it illegal for schoolteachers or counselors to support or contribute to the social transitioning of a transgender minor. Offenders would be placed on the sexual offender registry. Put in a more humane way, teachers who refuse to shame and insult trans kids will be classified as sex offenders. The bill defines what it calls “social transitioning” as when an individual adopts a name, pronouns and gender expression — such as clothing or a haircut — that does not match their assigned sex at birth.
    So if a student named Samantha begins to experience “gender dysphoria” (which is what health officials call it) and wants to be called Sam, and the teacher calls them Sam, suddenly the teacher is a sex offender?"
    The Latest Salvo In The Anti-LGBTQ+ Range Wars: Criminalizing Teachers (yahoo.com)
    Yes the MAGA Party is very isolated in their own ideological bubble that they can't see anything outside it,and what's going on in the Missouri State House is the latest example of that. No it is not what voters who believe in LGBTQ Rights wants.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk 2.0 View Post
    Yes the MAGA Party is very isolated in their own ideological bubble that they can't see anything outside it,and what's going on in the Missouri State House is the latest example of that. No it is not what voters who believe in LGBTQ Rights wants.
    I would debate that both major parties are isolated to a degree - otherwise, there wouldn't be 2 major sides with separate views.
    I suspect that at some point, Hispanics, Jews, and Blacks will become more Independent.....due to the strong influences of the Black and Hispanic churches....alone with Jews becoming more isolated....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...