Page 170 of 223 FirstFirst ... 70120160165166167168169170171172173174175180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2227
    Terribly Mysterious Veteran Poster Nick Danger's Avatar

Default Re: Thought for the Day

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    Both those claims are clearly incorrect
    I don't even know which claims or WTF you're talking about, Flighty, that's how strong your argument is.

We are number one. All others are number two or lower.

filghy2 Silver Poster

I thought highlighting them in bold would be idiot-proof, but apparently not.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I thought highlighting them in bold would be idiot-proof, but apparently not.
    Even in that context I still can’t clock your implication or question or whatever that is. What are you, some 10/10 supermodel who just goes “Pfft” and lets everyone else figure out what her problem is? Just say whatever you’re trying to say, Miss Congeniality.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post
    President not need smart. President need strong. Advisors need smart.
    Strong, Bunker Boy?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EZrOGH4XsAAwkTY.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	1355943

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

It's been interesting to read about the messages sent to Mark Meadows by various Trump cheerleaders on January 6 imploring him to get Trump to address the situation. Apart from the gap between their public and private statements, it's striking that they all assumed the insurrection would be disastrous politically for the Trumpist movement. Evidently they underestimated the willingness of most Republican voters to rationalise away what happened.

My name is Flighty. I'm this many years old. I have to wear a helmet but I'm not allowed to ride a bike, I don't understand.
    It's because you're retarded.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Danger View Post
    It's because you're retarded.
    With this and the rent boy comment I think you've "spit the dummy" as some Australians say. I've only heard one or two say it tbf.

It's interesting bc this is the third time I've seen someone completely lose it on filghy in debate which must mean he's hitting a nerve even though he is just trying to address the points under discussion.

In your world where facts don't win a debate, and conclusions can be drawn arbitrarily, isn't this how someone wins a debate? I think you've been bested or as they say in Louisiana, he whupped the hide off ya.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    With this and the rent boy comment I think you've "spit the dummy" as some Australians say. I've only heard one or two say it tbf.

It's interesting bc this is the third time I've seen someone completely lose it on filghy in debate which must mean he's hitting a nerve even though he is just trying to address the points under discussion.

In your world where facts don't win a debate, and conclusions can be drawn arbitrarily, isn't this how someone wins a debate? I think you've been bested or as they say in Louisiana, he whupped the hide off ya.
    Flighty? Nah, I'm 95% sure he's the dumbest of the 3 vocal liberals on this board, and that's saying quite a lot because that puts him below Stavros. I don't recall the last time I read a post from Flighty that wasn't some kind of small-minded attack on me personally, or my writing style, or my post length. That's the problem with armchair liberalism, there really aren't any valid arguments to make so it becomes a cringe fest of repressed anger. But I play along. I'd be surprised if he ever speaks to me again honestly, pretty sure Retardo Montalban already knows what kind of reply he's going to get on the heels of his latest micro-aggression.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    With this and the rent boy comment I think you've "spit the dummy" as some Australians say.
    He certainly has a glass jaw. It looks like he needs another of his long breaks to nurse those hurt feelings.

It looks like the only alternative to rambling dissertations on the same few points is puerile trolling, so we won't be missing much.

Last edited by filghy2; 12-20-2021 at 08:08 AM.

He certainly has a glass jaw. It looks like he needs another of his long breaks to nurse those hurt feelings.

It looks like the only alternative to rambling dissertations on the same few points is puerile trolling, so we won't be missing much.
    Do you guys also celebrate premature ejaculation on your timeline Flighty? You must be doing a real victory dance behind your senile overlord’s abject failure to pass his signature legislation.