Page 7 of 196 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: cute_sahara8 aka Sara Salazar

I don't know what's the deal with the mods, but, sometimes is pretty annoying. When this guy (frap) is moderating, you better keep your tokens for the crazyticket, lol. Sarah is a gorgeous girl, i hope she won't get banned again. BTW, the other girl who was with her the last show is https://es.chaturbate.com/xbarbielatinax/, she's one of my favorites, pretty hot, but she's not into the cumshow, just in private i guess.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parts25 View Post
    Yea I think you're right on that. Frap seems to mod for a bunch of them too though and can be pretty shady. He just keeps the bs going saying the greatest show ever and keep tipping, etc., etc.
    In his defense, most mods do that. When I mod for some I usually ask the model if she wants me pushing for tips, some would rather have their mods just keep out the "riff raff".

Senior Member Junior Poster

In the show that got her banned the first time, and I was watching it, following occurred :

her partner, the one referred to as the Vamp, Bigsophia or something, was seen from time to time smoking what could be substance, and sniffing poppers - verified - now and again.

When they reached goal by selling crazyticket, CB crashed. No BS, it did, cause I checked other popular channels then and there, they were also down with their apps.

A lot of talking about refunding or trying again ensued, but the only thing that seemed to work was set another crazyticket goal with a lower price. believe it or not, CB crashed again. By that time a lot of viewers were going ballistic.

What i really don't understand it this : if CB bans, I guess they don't pay out the tokens to the perfomer. If so, why would Sara sing up under a different name again and again? Wouldn't that only benifit CB, not her? Or is the person signing up not her, thus someone considered a pimp in legal terms?

Last edited by chupapau; 05-21-2016 at 05:44 PM. Reason: orthography

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trapt53 View Post
    This is your only post in this thread.
    exactly. you know theres like 4-5 of her threads right? same topics

Reality is perception.

Quote Originally Posted by chupapau View Post
    What i really don't understand it this : if CB bans, I guess they don't pay out the tokens to the perfomer. If so, why would Sara sing up under a different name again and again? Wouldn't that only benifit CB, not her? Or is the person signing up not her, thus someone considered a pimp in legal terms?
    I heard they all work out of the same studio/parlor whatever you wanna call it in Colombia. There must be owners and pimps cracking the whip on all of them and have them tricking when they're not online etc. but that's just my take from what I've heard.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

She's under a new name yet again... latinsdolls.... I would assume getting around bans is easy...since she's been under at least 4 names in the short time I've been there...

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

I heard they all work out of the same studio/parlor whatever you wanna call it in Colombia. There must be owners and pimps cracking the whip on all of them and have them tricking when they're not online etc. but that's just my take from what I've heard.
    You're right sir. In colombia for what i've seen, is something common; i mean, working in a kind of studio, as a cam model, is a way of living for a lot of girls. Those guys (the studio) are the real pimps, and i really don't know what's the problem for these girls, to just work at home, the only thing that the "studio" provides is a pc, webcam, and... internet, plus blocking their own coutry, so they can't see them performing; but, that's something that you can do by yourself with a simple click, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxtremo View Post
    You're right sir. In colombia for what i've seen, is something common; i mean, working in a kind of studio, as a cam model, is a way of living for a lot of girls. Those guys (the studio) are the real pimps, and i really don't know what's the problem for these girls, to just work at home, the only thing that the "studio" provides is a pc, webcam, and... internet, plus blocking their own coutry, so they can't see them performing; but, that's something that you can do by yourself with a simple click, lol.
    The studio bosses probably take all their money and maybe it all goes into a master account so the girls don't even see it. The girls probably can't even afford a pc and internet at home or may even just live at the studio. I'm sure it's not a good deal for them. You can almost see it on their faces as they do keep doing all the high pressure shows like someone is standing behind them pushing them. Crazy but happens all over the world.

The studio bosses probably take all their money and maybe it all goes into a master account so the girls don't even see it. The girls probably can't even afford a pc and internet at home or may even just live at the studio. I'm sure it's not a good deal for them. You can almost see it on their faces as they do keep doing all the high pressure shows like someone is standing behind them pushing them. Crazy but happens all over the world.
    I have not seen that much with sara, but Carolina always seems to have people off camera or in the room you can see her look away and sometimes talk.

Banned again didn't last long.

https://chaturbate.com/latinsdolls/