Page 23 of 196 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373123 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Default Re: cute_sahara8 aka Sara Salazar

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Well to be fair I wasn't doubting the existence of her twitter account just that holzz ever planned to tell people what it really was as he is more likely to just string people along. But seeing as the subject has been brought up how about someone actually shows what it is rather than just suggesting it exists?
    https://twitter.com/sarasalazr?lang=en

nah only kidding. it's new year haha...i'm in a charitable mood.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by marcuss4495 View Post
    She has ugly feet....that's why they are mostly covered in white sneakers
    That's unfortunate. I noticed she wears high socks often, which are sexy. It's too bad the contents aren't attractive, lol.

Junior Poster

Happy New Year

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Most likely you weren't intending to tell him as there is nothing to tell in reality. Oh and if you think pointing out when you say something ludicrous equates to weird mental games then that says much more about you than anything else. If I were you I'd also utterly avoid the question you asked me but seeing as I'm not... plenty of friends; no wife. But again that shows your reductive view of the world again - your assumption seems to be people need/want a wife to keep them occupied; must be a Freudian slip on your part. Perhaps you're here posting nonsense as your wife recently left or you just don't have any friends (considering your charming personality) to keep you busy. Don't get upset if I'm right (or wrong); I'm just a 'bit rude'.
    no, but then it's not really healthy to harass people online for voicing random opinions, when a wife would keep you more contented, is it?oh, and it'spretty telling that you always look to rile me up, I just defend myself. it seems by the way you write you have some disorder, it's very disjointed and not very flowing. But then as a grown man, i can see how you believe people have to relate to you in a good way, but you not them. In your community, possibly, but not anywhere else. but then it's ME who is rude and "uncivil", isn't it? haha.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Please. This is my favorite thread. Go back to , better?
    Thank you.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

who cares if she had bad feet? nobody is perfect. i think her feet amongst other things are not what one should look at.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    no, but then it's not really healthy to harass people online for voicing random opinions, when a wife would keep you more contented, is it?oh, and it'spretty telling that you always look to rile me up, I just defend myself. it seems by the way you write you have some disorder, it's very disjointed and not very flowing. But then as a grown man, i can see how you believe people have to relate to you in a good way, but you not them. In your community, possibly, but not anywhere else. but then it's ME who is rude and "uncivil", isn't it? haha.
    When looking at how someone writes your analysis is sadly quite wrong. I simply understand grammar and punctuation due to education whilst your ability to throw commas in at seemingly random intervals would be more typical of someone with a disorder; a confused untidy mind shows through in your writing.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    who cares if she had bad feet? nobody is perfect. i think her feet amongst other things are not what one should look at.
    I don't give a fuck what you think. We all know the only thing you are looking at is cock, while you lie about your own size, all the while doing your stupid ass Alfred E Neuman "What, me worry?" schtick.

Quote Originally Posted by DeezNuts515 View Post
    I don't give a fuck what you think. We all know the only thing you are looking at is cock, while you lie about your own size, all the while doing your stupid ass Alfred E Neuman "What, me worry?" schtick.
    yep.because my point is a joke! I actually look at her boobs and body too, but that's ok...

When looking at how someone writes your analysis is sadly quite wrong. I simply understand grammar and punctuation due to education whilst your ability to throw commas in at seemingly random intervals would be more typical of someone with a disorder; a confused untidy mind shows through in your writing.
    haha...OK. is this another case how you "force" me to accept your standpoint, because you're "better"? better how? some random point, or your "morals"? I don't care about your morals to be honest. But then I see you drop capitals all the time, and you bemoan me for my punctuation? haha...ok.