Page 1 of 195 1234561151101 ... LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default cute_sahara8 aka Sara Salazar

Do anybody have any news about her?
    The old thread is deleted...

Default Re: cute_sahara8 aka Sara Salazar

Keeps getting banned from CB
    They don't want her on there for some reason, my GUESS is she was underage when first started camming or has broken some other rule.
    Model should go on Cam4 if they don't want her money, perhaps if anyone follows on twitter they could suggest this.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Yes, CB keeps banning her no matter what screen name she comes up with. Last time she was asking viewers to write to CB and ask them to stop banning her, it didn't work, she got banned......Out of curiosity I wrote to CB inquiring why the ban, they wrote back something to the fact that they have their reasons, so I'm guessing it was pretty serious, maybe like you said, underage. I know she used to smoke pot online and not hide the fact, that could be it but I would think CB would tell me that if that were the case.

Senior Member Junior Poster Johnny_Vip's Avatar

She now uses the name Princesshighdie, she hasn't been on much, but i saw her yesterday and today.

Senior Member Junior Poster

22 out of 22 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Part of the reason certain threads get deleted is they end up full of "stolen" webcam content.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

i saw her on chaturbate a couple of days ago, obviously she had a new name now, but still the same show. I don't know why CB banned her other accounts, maybe was something about drugs, or complaints from the tippers. I remember one time, she was with candyshe, selling crazyticket, and after they made 7k, just took the money and go, no show at all, lol. Perhaps someone reported her, i don't know. She's really hot, lovely face, like a dreamy girl friend, but i prefer when she's doing solo shows; i hope she can come back soon and not get banned anymore.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxtremo View Post
    i saw her on chaturbate a couple of days ago, obviously she had a new name now, but still the same show. I don't know why CB banned her other accounts, maybe was something about drugs, or complaints from the tippers. I remember one time, she was with candyshe, selling crazyticket, and after they made 7k, just took the money and go, no show at all, lol. Perhaps someone reported her, i don't know. She's really hot, lovely face, like a dreamy girl friend, but i prefer when she's doing solo shows; i hope she can come back soon and not get banned anymore.
    If that is true, it's a fraud, she should be banned or she will " scam" again .

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Vip View Post
    She now uses the name Princesshighdie, she hasn't been on much, but i saw her yesterday and today.
    That account will get banned soon I'm sure. Whatever she did, CB is not taking any shit and banning her once they find her.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PEPE3Z View Post
    If that is true, it's a fraud, she should be banned or she will " scam" again .
    There are a number of girls that do that shit, Kimbalano is another one, sadly most of them are Colombian, complete scammers.

https://chaturbate.com/kimberly_ebano/

What Kim does, is she gets everyone to meet her goal, to promise a show, then, she immediately locks the room with a password, and doesent give out a password. She is the worse.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.