Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cock size on TS

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Cock size on TS

Hi All
    Just curious what your preference is?

I find larger than 6 inches and I gag and 6 seems to give me the pleasure I am looking for.

Moving on to slightly larger ones but I dont like being dom'd or fucked hard...just the sensation of being filled and my prostrate going crazy.

I do love sucking though.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster tgirllover_1's Avatar

Default Re: Cock size on TS

I love asian girls so I tend prefer smaller cocks. I agree with you and I love sucking cocks and licking asses.

Rookie Poster

for me it isn't the cock size but the personality that goes along with the cock size.

fortune favors the bold

Senior Member Junior Poster

Try Dewi she is great.
    Who is top of your list recommendations write?

Senior Member Veteran Poster BlüeKarma's Avatar

The bigger and thicker the better imo.

Personality is good too.

I like all sizes. It's fun to play with different ones

Although I like looking at threads like the monster cocks thread, in all honesty, in real life, I am not that interested in the cock.

What drives me to TS girls are the super hawt bodies, super feminine, but some with exaggerated features that would make Jessica Rabbit jealous. At that point, the cock becomes kind of secondary.

... And what drives me away from TS girls?... well, some are super hot, but bat shit crazy, and the drama gets boring after a while.

But then, if there is chemistry, she is hot, and, if she has a good tool to play, all the better, we can find something to do with that.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_corner View Post
    Although I like looking at threads like the monster cocks thread, in all honesty, in real life, I am not that interested in the cock.

What drives me to TS girls are the super hawt bodies, super feminine, but some with exaggerated features that would make Jessica Rabbit jealous. At that point, the cock becomes kind of secondary.

... And what drives me away from TS girls?... well, some are super hot, but bat shit crazy, and the drama gets boring after a while.

But then, if there is chemistry, she is hot, and, if she has a good tool to play, all the better, we can find something to do with that.
    Yes the personality is a key factor for me as well. In the past I didn't care uch, cause it was all new to me, and I was just happy getting my freak on with them and loved sucking and feeling their shecocks grow inside my throat. But today, I like to have a good rap with my sex partner and have a dinner or movie or drinks out etc? Too bad here in NY, there r way too many BAT SHIT Crazies tho!!!

CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Sanguinary Templar Junior Poster Ambiguous shyster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swaf1985steph View Post
    I like all sizes. It's fun to play with different ones
    I agree, different sizes let us know our preferences and gives an understanding of our limits (or none) I have to agree with previous post about 6 inches it's good for sucking... Without needing gag reflex just nice sloppy blowjob. As for personality, way more important than anything, paying or just lucky date more for latter, because shes gonna see part of my life if she's gonna spend the day with me and I like nice company. The name of the post is cock size so I don't know how personality came in play but good talk.

For Sanguinius and the God Emperor, i await the return to Terra...

Sanguinary Templar Junior Poster Ambiguous shyster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LI SEAN08 View Post
    Yes the personality is a key factor for me as well. In the past I didn't care uch, cause it was all new to me, and I was just happy getting my freak on with them and loved sucking and feeling their shecocks grow inside my throat. But today, I like to have a good rap with my sex partner and have a dinner or movie or drinks out etc? Too bad here in NY, there r way too many BAT SHIT Crazies tho!!!
    Sorry to hear about New York dating scene being shite, I'm privileged in my city. Had really good dates and some good companionship, I'm from central London. So got to take the girls to great places they hadn't been and obviously cinema dates equal wet kisses and hands down low.... Hahaha

For Sanguinius and the God Emperor, i await the return to Terra...