Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya

Default Pattaya

Hi i am going to book a trip to Pattaya for next month and was wondering if anyone here could share any info about the place with me.

Basically i'm wondering which is the best part of town to stay in for ladyboys?

Does anyone know or can they recommend any hotels that wouldn't have an issue with me bringing company back there?

Also is it like here where you are best to look online or find phone numbers or are you best to just find someone on the street or in a bar ect... and do they prefer to come back to your hotel or do 'meetings' take place in bars brothels ect...?

thanks in advance for anyone who replies

T

Senior Member Junior Poster zerothehero's Avatar

Default Re: Pattaya

Basically i'm wondering which is the best part of town to stay in for ladyboys?
    They are everywhere. You have two choices, pick em up in the beer bars or gogos (safer but u have to pay a barfine as well as their fee) or pick up the freelancers in the street or in the discos (only pay their fee). Freelancers are less safe ‘cause some of them are scammers.

Does anyone know or can they recommend any hotels that wouldn't have an issue with me bringing company back there?
    I recommend hotels along Beach Road or Second Road for logistic reasons, u will be able to go almost anywhere from there in a baht bus (10B the trip). Virtually all the hotels let u bring one without a problem, an additional guest is subject to a joiner fee (about 1000B usually). The routine for most hotels is to have her give her ID card at reception. She gets it back after the deed is done.

Also is it like here where you are best to look online or find phone numbers or are you best to just find someone on the street or in a bar ect... and do they prefer to come back to your hotel or do 'meetings' take place in bars brothels ect...?
    There are some sites for hooking up (donno if I’m allowed to mention names), but I would advise that you shop around, ‘cause what u see is what u get.

Hope I was of some help, enjoy ur time there, have a blast , it’s the best destination for lbs.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Be very careful on taking girls from the street. You are much safer taking them from the bars.
    Someone can probably publish the current bars or links to non-paysites that show the bars.

Senior Member Junior Poster zerothehero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Be very careful on taking girls from the street. You are much safer taking them from the bars.
    Someone can probably publish the current bars or links to non-paysites that show the bars.

With GroobySteven's permission, best forum on the lb pattaya scene is: http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/
    You can find the names, locations & reviews of all the lb bars & gogos in Patts there.
    Cheers.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Thanks Hero!

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Soi 6 mainly and Walking Street are great for bumping into tgirls in bars.
    Do try to stave yourself away from girls out on the street and hovering outside the bars/club.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting a "Soapy Massage"! Very fun experience.

When in a bar/brothel, make sure you choose your girl wisely! (Literally like Rush Hour with the girls lined up behind a window wearing numbered pins on the tops)

Beach Street is great for shopping and a bit of sight seeing.

STAY AWAY from the jetskis! They are rigged to breakdown to cheat you into renting another, and another, and so on...

DO RIDE AN ELEPHANT! IT'S FUCKING AMAZINGLY FUN!

BE CAREFUL
    with "Buy Me Drink" girls. Even though the beer is MEGA cheap, it adds up FAST!

Be weary with girls in the bars who want you to play a game like the dicegame box and connect four. It is fun and if you do win, the girl buys you a drink, but if you suck at games, you buy the girl a drink.

DO buy one of the dicegame boxes. It is a fun drinking game and great souvenir!

If folks approach you to get you to purchase belts, doodads, hammocks, and wallets, HAGGLE, HAGGLE, HAGGLE!
    (The products proclaimed to be made of genuine ELEPHANT leather ARE really elephant leather.)

The chance of finding a girl to fuck is EASY as fuck and CHEAP....so....CHOOSE WISELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (And bring plenty of prophylactics) (Seriously...wear them too)

LEGAL AGE OF CONSENT is 15! Don't be "THAT GUY"!!!
    LEGAL AGE OF PROSTITUTION is 18...This option is the best option!

Lastly.....HAVE FUN! Let loose! And don't reach to pet the lemurs/monkeys, the folks handling them charge a lot to pet and take photos with them.

XOXO

(Written out of my own personal experience in my visit to Pattaya)

9 out of 9 members liked this post.
    Last edited by EvaCassini; 04-04-2016 at 10:54 PM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Awesome reply from Eva. It's like getting detailed cooking instructions from a celebrity chef! Too cool.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Are we allowed to post other forum names? Because there's one I'd post for you that has all the answers.

Silver Poster

i look forward to hearing about your travels i so need a vacation and am thinking of taking one there....
    DR is nice but not what i want these days...

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

my favourite restaurant was the brasilian steakhouse in front of the hilton.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.