Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Jewish tgirls?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Is Hitler banned yet? He always needs to get in the last word so if he's not banned I'm sure there will be another bigotted anti-semitic response.

By the way he also has made derogatory remarks about Italian people on this site.
    Hey, I'm Italian. Where did he say things about Italian people??

Here's some more enlightened bigotry from El Dickwad:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#473652

Quote Originally Posted by EzrinJemEzrinJem
    These kinds of posts still crack me up. They're always some narcissistic guido looking for a freebee with a Tranny!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Here's some more enlightened bigotry from El Dickwad:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#473652

Quote Originally Posted by EzrinJemEzrinJem
    These kinds of posts still crack me up. They're always some narcissistic guido looking for a freebee with a Tranny!
    Oh, my! He doesn't sound like a very nice person!

Junior Poster

Oy vey. I'd love to meet a Jewish TS. After all I am Jewish. I've been "banned" from Jewish singles events anyway. See I have a tatoo and it is of a chai with chains and the hands of Miriam (the shada'i" on both sides of the chain, so no Jewish woman at these events would talk to me anyway. I'm an outcast!

banned from Jewish singles events
    how do they know? do they look for body art at the door?

http://www.letmypeoplego.com/

Junior Poster

If you've ever been to these events, they'll crack you up - especially for the over 40 crowd. Plenty of dorks. I usually wear short sleeves, try to look leisurely and casual - afterall my fiance ran away with $10,00 of my money a few months ago so going out for me is difficult - mentally that is. Ivariably, someone will come up to me and since the artwork is on my left bicept (and I am a lefty), a little of it shows. I've had many a woman lift my sleeve up and walk away.

My point is simple. You are not supposed to defile the body. I know many people who do far worse than that - drugs, overeating, smoking. On the pantheon of "bad" having artwork is as low as you can go. I don't drink anymore, never tried drugs. much less a cigarette. If someone wants to ding me for it, so be it.