Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jewish tgirls?

Junior Poster

you know, I'm a Jew. I have a tatoo. Your not supposded to defile the body. Know what? People smoke, drink, take drugs. That's much worse than a tatoo. As far as God goes, its what you have in your heart. Unfortunately, a lot of t-girls I've met are out for the kill - money. Nothing honest about them. Its a pity. I was engaged to a gg after four years with a t gurl, but she was no better than the con artists you find in the TS community. She left me in part because I introduced her to an "alternative lifestyle" (she's very brooklyn street - dumb as a sack of bleepin' hammers) but turns out she was into coke, cheating with married men, stealing. I guess that's her alternative lifestyle.

If you are a good person thgen who care, gives a flying fuck what religion you are? Be understnading, compassionate and try to help those in need as best you can. That's all that you should need.

Quote Originally Posted by EzrinJemEzrinJem
    Well, to all of your HYPOCRITICAL SCUMBAGS like Melissa, Zukko, Flabby, and Danny "major hypocrite" Partridge...take a look back at how some of you automatically accuse me of being of Middle Eastern descent (WRONG!!!) and also start mocking the Muslim faith! Oh, and the capper is when that genius has to drop the "we're the chosen people" bomb! Not once did I ever say anything bad about the Jewish faith. All I did was point out the fact that a lot of Jews have big noses. YOU are all the ones who had to start throwing racist rants. So TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES before you accuse others of racism!
    I am requesting this asshole be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Well, to all of your HYPOCRITICAL SCUMBAGS like Melissa, Zukko, Flabby, and Danny "major hypocrite" Partridge...take a look back at how some of you automatically accuse me of being of Middle Eastern descent (WRONG!!!) and also start mocking the Muslim faith! Oh, and the capper is when that genius has to drop the "we're the chosen people" bomb! Not once did I ever say anything bad about the Jewish faith. All I did was point out the fact that a lot of Jews have big noses. YOU are all the ones who had to start throwing racist rants. So TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES before you accuse others of racism!
    I am requesting this asshole be banned.
    Typical dictatorial response, Melissa. You don't agree with what I said, so ban me. Well, let me tell you that an attitude such as that is not what this country is based on. So, sharpen your debating skills and retort with some wit and intelligence, rather than try to silence an opinion that differs from yours.

yeah that good ole hook nose debating style that works so well...

Junior Poster

Way to go Ezrin you made that dagee screen name pretty fast to make someone agree with you. Why do you keep bringing your shit up on Hung Angels. This is a tg website, not a clan rally. Go bleach your bed sheets so you won't be late. If dagee is actually a second person, take him with you.

Oh, and by the way, I am 1/2 Jewish by birth but do not practice Judaism. I actually do not practice any organized religion. I don't want to end up a hypocritical, ethnocentric imbecile like you people!
    hopefully you'll find another forum with people more in line with your views
    thx for dropping in with your 40 some odd posts
    don't think you'll be hitting the 50 mark

5 Star Poster

the best way to cool off this thread is a pic of an Israeli/jewish TS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	noyaviv02_911.jpg 
Views:	1125 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	183182  

Quote Originally Posted by zukkobaby
    Way to go Ezrin you made that dagee screen name pretty fast to make someone agree with you. Why do you keep bringing your shit up on Hung Angels. This is a tg website, not a clan rally. Go bleach your bed sheets so you won't be late. If dagee is actually a second person, take him with you.
    You are so pathetic, Zukko. That dagee person (who is not my alter ego) was not agreeing with me. Ever heard of sarcasm? Not too quick on the uptake, are ya, Zukko Baby??!!!

Is Hitler banned yet? He always needs to get in the last word so if he's not banned I'm sure there will be another bigotted anti-semitic response.

By the way he also has made derogatory remarks about Italian people on this site.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Is Hitler banned yet? He always needs to get in the last word so if he's not banned I'm sure there will be another bigotted anti-semitic response.

By the way he also has made derogatory remarks about Italian people on this site.
    I agree with Melissa, ban his sorry ass.

Melissa, when are you going tp post some updates of that lucious bod of yours??