Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jewish tgirls?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    Quote Originally Posted by gieric
    Quote Originally Posted by zukkobaby
    We can't blame him for his ignorance. From the name I can guess the ethnicity, and in a culture where Ahmadinejad denies the holocaust in one sentence then says he'll start one in the next I guess you can't blame him for being racist. If we're the chosen people, then Ezrin definitely wasn't chosen for a reason.
    and B: That's just asking for trouble.
    I'm with you on that. Zukko's right to call this dick on his racism but I don't believe calling our faith the chosen people helps matters. I never really got that anyway, I definitely don't feel any more "chosen" than the rest of you.

I make a mean matzoh ball soup.
    I must say, matzoh ball soup is sounding pretty good right now.

Junior Poster

damn, I hate it when people are so ignorant to think that what they are spouting is fact, and not actually racist bullshit.
    I don't understand how people can try labelling others with a big brush, each person is different, no matter what their race, religion, or anything is. It is incredibly ignorant to think that "all Jewish people are X" or anything like that.
    Also, about the religion/culture thing? I am (albeit, mostly in name only) a muslim, and there's supposed to be a big thing regarding Islam and Judaism. I don't see the need frankly. I am happy to let everyone be, and I won't judge a person based on what they believe in!

my two cents :/

sorry for rambling

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrar
    damn, I hate it when people are so ignorant to think that what they are spouting is fact, and not actually racist bullshit.
    I don't understand how people can try labelling others with a big brush, each person is different, no matter what their race, religion, or anything is. It is incredibly ignorant to think that "all Jewish people are X" or anything like that.
    Also, about the religion/culture thing? I am (albeit, mostly in name only) a muslim, and there's supposed to be a big thing regarding Islam and Judaism. I don't see the need frankly. I am happy to let everyone be, and I won't judge a person based on what they believe in!

my two cents :/

sorry for rambling
    Well, to all of your HYPOCRITICAL SCUMBAGS like Melissa, Zukko, Flabby, and Danny "major hypocrite" Partridge...take a look back at how some of you automatically accuse me of being of Middle Eastern descent (WRONG!!!) and also start mocking the Muslim faith! Oh, and the capper is when that genius has to drop the "we're the chosen people" bomb! Not once did I ever say anything bad about the Jewish faith. All I did was point out the fact that a lot of Jews have big noses. YOU are all the ones who had to start throwing racist rants. So TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES before you accuse others of racism!

Oh, and by the way, I am 1/2 Jewish by birth but do not practice Judaism. I actually do not practice any organized religion. I don't want to end up a hypocritical, ethnocentric imbecile like you people!

many also have big wallets, and are as equally as well known for that fact...i wonder why u chose the less appealing aspect to point out, mmm

oh, ur a moron

Quote Originally Posted by dageekindapink
    many also have big wallets, and are as equally as well known for that fact...i wonder why u chose the less appealing aspect to point out, mmm

oh, ur a moron
    WOW! So profound, dageekindawhatever-the-f*** your name is! Any more nuggets of wisdom??

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

we're all in it together.

Veteran Poster

Why can't we all just get along? Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry?

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    Why can't we all just get along? Do you really want to hear me, do you really want to make me cry?

Junior Poster

Ezin I still have my doubts that you're a self-hating Jew and am still leaning much more toward the Muslim ethnicity. That is a Muslim name. Either way, you can go join your I hate Jews club with Mel Gibson elsewhere. This really isn't the board for it. BTW have you seen the Israeli gurls photos alot are pretty damn hot.