Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jewish tgirls?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    I guess you are just sooo antisemitic that you don't even see how offensive this would be to any of us.

Quote Originally Posted by EzrinJemEzrinJem
    What about the nose? The hook nose always gives it away! That's how you can tell if someone's a Jew. So, a TS with a hook nose or a nebbishy personality will pretty much guarantee that she is a Jew.
    I'm not "looking to get offended": this is just plain bigoted, racist bullshit, no matter how you try to spin it. but then again, from what i can tell, you're all over the net talking about various people whom you've decided "look Jewish". Is it the horns that give us away?
    I checked out your history of posts on this site. You are MOST DEFINITELY the type of person who is just looking to be offended. It's right there in black and white. Oops! Does that analogy I just used sound racist to you? I'm sure it does. I suggest you stop your one-man witchhunt and lighten up. You need to accuse less and, instead, be more tolerant of ALL peoples.

Oh, and, by the way...can you honestly tell me that there are no Jews with characteristic, big hook noses? I mean, BE HONEST. Why do you think so many Jewish comedians (like Jackie Mason and Jerry Seinfeld, who are two Jews) make those kinds of big nose jokes all the time! It just proves you are in COMPLETE DENIAL, Danny!

I'll tell you what ezrin
    it takes a lot to get me offended, and you're real close

so why don't you just close it down?

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    I'll tell you what ezrin

I have no problem ending this discussion. But I do know that it was the truth that aggravated you so you're asking me to stop since you have no more arguement. So, consider our discussion officially over. Have a nice day.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Are you thinking about Mor Vital?
    After doing some searching in the prvious posts, I would say yes, she's the one I was talking about.

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

You need to accuse less and, instead, be more tolerant of ALL peoples.
    Sorry, but my tolerance for ignorant racist bastards will remain low.

I tell you what, make a similar observation about characteristics of black people, or better yet, tell us what background you are from and I'm make a few observations about you, Achmed, and we'll see how you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    I'll tell you what ezrin

I have no problem ending this discussion. But I do know that it was the truth that aggravated you so you're asking me to stop since you have no more arguement. So, consider our discussion officially over. Have a nice day.
    It's always nice to see someone feeling they need to get a last shot in and then saying "ok, now that I've hit you last I'll stop the fight". So I guess I'll stop too, after I point out I found ezrinjim posting on the NAMBLA website about his 13 year old boyfriend, so we all know where he's coming from.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

What about the nose? The hook nose always gives it away! That's how you can tell if someone's a Jew. So, a TS with a hook nose or a nebbishy personality will pretty much guarantee that she is a Jew.
    You are a big time asshole

Junior Poster

We can't blame him for his ignorance. From the name I can guess the ethnicity, and in a culture where Ahmadinejad denies the holocaust in one sentence then says he'll start one in the next I guess you can't blame him for being racist. If we're the chosen people, then Ezrin definitely wasn't chosen for a reason.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by melissacarter
    You are a big time asshole
    A: I agree he's an ass. It amazes me how people can still think like this.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by zukkobaby
    We can't blame him for his ignorance. From the name I can guess the ethnicity, and in a culture where Ahmadinejad denies the holocaust in one sentence then says he'll start one in the next I guess you can't blame him for being racist. If we're the chosen people, then Ezrin definitely wasn't chosen for a reason.
    and B: That's just asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by gieric
    Quote Originally Posted by zukkobaby
    and B: That's just asking for trouble.
    I'm with you on that. Zukko's right to call this dick on his racism but I don't believe calling our faith the chosen people helps matters. I never really got that anyway, I definitely don't feel any more "chosen" than the rest of you.

I make a mean matzoh ball soup.