Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jewish tgirls?

Rookie Poster

In the thread about beautiful tgirl faces is Daniella Danilov. I can't verify that she is really a tgirl but she appears to be jewish & she is smokin' hot. here's a link to some photos http://www.musecube.com/danilov/portfolios.htm

Veteran Poster

Well, unless they were wearing a skull cap or a jewish star around their necks, you would not know they were jewish or any other religion.
    And making the party on the first night og thehigh holy days will not get you to meet many jewish TG, lol

What about the nose? The hook nose always gives it away! That's how you can tell if someone's a Jew. So, a TS with a hook nose or a nebbishy personality will pretty much guarantee that she is a Jew.

Why not just call them Kikes and get it over with?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Why not just call them Kikes and get it over with?
    Dude, that's not cool. That's an offensive term. Shame on you.

I see, but I shouldn't be offended by your overt racism?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    I see, but I shouldn't be offended by your overt racism?
    Well, seeing as you are most likely the type of person who is just aching to be offended by something, go ahead. I'm sure it will make you happy. But I suggest you don't accuse people of racism just because you see it that way. Your view is skewed.

Junior Poster

There was a Israeli TS which I beieve was posted on this forum some time ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember what her name was. I do remember her being very passable though.

Perhaps somebody else on this forum can remember who I'm referring to.

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

Are you thinking about Mor Vital?

I guess you are just sooo antisemitic that you don't even see how offensive this would be to any of us.

Quote Originally Posted by EzrinJemEzrinJem
    What about the nose? The hook nose always gives it away! That's how you can tell if someone's a Jew. So, a TS with a hook nose or a nebbishy personality will pretty much guarantee that she is a Jew.
    I'm not "looking to get offended": this is just plain bigoted, racist bullshit, no matter how you try to spin it. but then again, from what i can tell, you're all over the net talking about various people whom you've decided "look Jewish". Is it the horns that give us away?