Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jewish tgirls?

Junior Poster

Default Jewish tgirls?

Other than Dana International, I'm curious what else the world of Jewish tgirls has to offer? Any experts (e.g. Allanah or Seanchi) know some nice Jewish girls?

Rookie Poster

I'm not sure that this was quite what your bubby was referring to when she said she wanted you to settle down with a nice jewish girl.

Quote Originally Posted by gbert52
    I'm not sure that this was quite what your bubby was referring to when she said she wanted you to settle down with a nice jewish girl.

I was thinking the same thing, but hey, it's a new century. Things change.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

*Shreik!*

Double post!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Omigaw!

Triple post!

This is not my night.

Veteran Poster

Well, I assume you are looking for an TAP "Transexual American Princess", to bring home to Daddy, not Mommy.
    I did know one many years ago. The only reason I knew that "she" was Jewish was because I went to hebrew school with "him"!, lol
    True story. We were introduced at a party in SOHO in NYC and when "she" heard my name she said hi and then tried to hide. Had a wonderful weekend with my old pal.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RawNY
    Well, I assume you are looking for an TAP "Transexual American Princess", to bring home to Daddy, not Mommy.
    I did know one many years ago. The only reason I knew that "she" was Jewish was because I went to hebrew school with "him"!, lol
    True story. We were introduced at a party in SOHO in NYC and when "she" heard my name she said hi and then tried to hide. Had a wonderful weekend with my old pal.
    I'm just curious it never seems like there are any. You'd think at some of the clubs/parties in NYC there would be a few. Do you have any pics of your 'old pal'?

Junior Poster

I'm just curious it never seems like there are any. You'd think at some of the clubs/parties in NYC there would be a few. Do you have any pics of your 'old pal'?

Junior Poster

I hope Allanah makes the Sept party for the 23rd. first night of Rosh Hashanah.