Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Professional Poster

Hi all,

This pic comes from lovely Bianca Freire's photoshoot taken whilst she was filming her scene for the paysite "Tranny Surprise", image #3 of 12, set #2 of 4, ID vianca1.

If you have any favourite Bianca Freire pics and/or clips you'd like to share with us or you wish to express your admiration for Bianca, please post them all here.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 107. I responded to my girlfriend's marriage proposal by saying, "You're What?!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03_594.jpg 
Views:	2494 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	82468  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

This pic comes from lovely Bianca Freire's photoshoot taken whilst she was filming her scene for the paysite "Tranny Surprise", image #04 of 12, set #2 of 4, ID vianca1.

If you have any favourite Bianca Freire pics and/or clips which you'd like to share with us or you wish to express your admiration for Bianca, please post them all here.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 118. Most of us can keep a secret. It's the people we tell it to who can't.

Name:	04_938.jpg 
Views:	2374 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	82712  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

Here is the next duo in the Positions series, pair #13.

If you have any favourite pics &/or clips of shemale positions, please post them all here.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 129. There are more men than women in mental hospitals…which just goes to show who's driving whom crazy.

Name:	013a_474.jpg 
Views:	2283 
Size:	323.0 KB 
ID:	82837  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Professional Poster

speds-check out nefertiti in the american shemale movie.she rides some guys cock while her huge hard member really slaps her belly hard..you can hear it really well...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by qeuqheeg222
    speds-check out nefertiti in the american shemale movie.she rides some guys cock while her huge hard member really slaps her belly hard..you can hear it really well...
    Hi queqheeg222 or queq?

Many thanks for your most welcome and very appropriate pointer.

I'd already started to research Nefertiti and various other black shemales for a possible new thread to be, maybe, launched sometime in the future, so I was able to find the following clips quite quickly.

Here are 3 clips, part of 12, ID #911qgqbc, of Nefertiti's scene from the DVD "American She Males".

Check out queq's quote for a far better description of the action than I could've ever managed.

Enjoy.

Spedius

PS. I just realised that a slight alteration in the spelling of your ID, ie. quequeeg would give us the name of the harpoonist from Herman Melville's book "Moby Dick".

Professional Poster

Hi all,

This pic comes from lovely Bianca Freire's photoshoot taken whilst she was filming her scene for the paysite "Tranny Surprise", image #05 of 12, set #2 of 4, ID vianca1.

If you have any favourite Bianca Freire pics and/or clips which you'd like to share with us or you wish to express your admiration for Bianca, please post them all here.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 145. If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

Name:	05_123.jpg 
Views:	1990 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	82959  

Professional Poster

Hi all,

Here is the next duo in the Positions series, pair #14.

If you have any favourite pics &/or clips of shemale positions, please post them all here.

Enjoy.

Spedius

Special Bonus - - 155. After the first of the year, I will start using my Muslim name...Seldom Bin Laid.

Name:	014_209.jpg 
Views:	1837 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	83129  

Here's a piccie from one of latest Bianca's sets

Name:	f02_100.jpg 
Views:	1496 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	84965  

Professional Poster

yeah speds i spelled wrong when was signin up.withoust the text in hand i tried my damndest to spell it phonetically...glad you posted this clip.she is one of my favorites.