Really wish I knew this section included professional services before I went asking around like a dorket! Lol

Hello ladies I'm a T-Girl in training. I've been making content for the web for a long time and have experience producing and performing in all sorts of content.

I'm looking to expand into the adult entertainment scene specifically the T-Girl scene cause I'm a T-Girl to! Yay lol

I'm being funny but I'm a serious proffessional, I have all sorts of resumes, already have a degree in media and currently working on a master's in Multimedia Communications.

I'm looking to work with you directly, hands on, from the lighting and scenery to the final product. I will even work with you to promote your content and improve your internet presence. Please be in the area.

Pricing really depends on the service but I will do my best to beat the standard market price and give you a good deal based on the quality of the work.

I am looking for models for several themed spreads. For those I'll charge $150 the first time around. I'll come to you, I just need to know about where you plan on shooting so I can plan the theme. Must be comfortable working with small amounts of paint for the intro.

Well looking to hear from you girls soon. Okay Byyeeee