Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

Default Donald Trump talks about his dick at start of Detroit Republican debate.

USA Today, Friday, March 4, 2016, 12:09am EST

TRUMP DEFENDS ANATOMY IN DEBATE'S OPENING MOMENTS

By COOPER ALLEN, USA Today

Well, you didn't hear that in the Lincoln-Douglas debates.

Early on in Thursday night's Fox News debate, moderator Bret Baier asked Marco Rubio about his increased use of sharp, personal jabs at Donald Trump, from spray tan on his face to the size of his hands — the kinds of attacks he previously said he'd eschew. What happened, Baier asked?

"Donald Trump has basically mocked everybody," Rubio said, adding that "if there's anyone who ever deserved to be treated" that way, it's Trump. But, the Florida senator said "let's start talking again" about the issues.

Trump started off by offering what almost sounded like an apology, saying he'd called Rubio a "lightweight," even though "he's really not that much of a lightweight."

Trump then noted the hands comment Rubio had made. "Look at those hands," he said, displaying them for the audience. Then he acknowledged what he apparently believed needed to be spoken: that the size of a man's hands revealed something about the size of another part of his anatomy.

"I guarantee you there's no problem" on that front, he said.

Well, there you have it.

Copyright © 2016 USA Today. All rights reserved. A Gannett paper.

Cam Girl Junior Poster crystalsopen's Avatar

Default Re: Donald Trump talks about his dick at start of Detroit Republican debate.

Like everything else he does, Donald Trump only talks about his dick in the best most classiest ways. smh.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    See more at ...
    My Tumblr
    and now on crystalsopen.com

Default Re: Donald Trump talks about his dick at start of Detroit Republican debate.

Make American Great Again: Illma Gore’s rendition of Donald Trump

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4070.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	205.5 KB 
ID:	928457  

Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Eeuuwww! Martin, this is a place for people with certain sensibilities. Believe me. Besides, it's not the size that matters: I bet he swings that funny little thing (and the rest of that blubber) like a spoiled baby Hutt.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

One solution

Name:	13139164_10208177734894520_8553520909944900017_n.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	932680  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Martin:
    Where'd you get that picture of me in a Trump mask? Is nothing sacred?

Trish:
    Please ignore the above comment. I wouldn't want to destroy your illusions, & my slimmest of hopes.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

hippifriend - here's me in a trump mask

Trish - increased my hopes?

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	230.6 KB 
ID:	933159  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The first Trump couldn't possibly get his tiny fists around my flaccid dick, and I assure you it'd remain flaccid. I'm pretty sure hippifried's hands aren't that small, and he knows a thing or two 'bout arousing a sweet girl like me.

The second Trump...well, I'd have to put a bag over his head.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Donald Trump talks about his dick at start of Detroit Republican debate.

300: Make America Great Again

Donald Trump continues his victorious path through the US presidential election 2016. After forcefully succeeding president Obama he faces the globalists and their puppets. But with only 300 Spartan warriors, can he beat George Soros himself? Will he Make America Great Again?

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Donald Trump talks about his dick at start of Detroit Republican debate.

THE AGONY OF LIBERALISM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cggo0OGUIAESBgD.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	934701

Liberalism is hanging on the ropes. Or almost dead. It is under siege from without and within. Nationalism and authoritarianism, strongly reinforced by technology, have come hand in hand together to exercise new forms of control and manipulation over human beings.

The fall of the Berlin Wall has not swept away prejudice, ignorance, greed and domination. Anti-rational forces are everywhere these days, in Marine Le Pen’s France, in Donald Trump’s America, in Vladimir Putin’s Russia, throughout much of the Middle East and last but not least in North Korea.

In an age of declamation, shouting and yelling, of polarisation and vilification, of politics-for-sale and the insidious submersion of politics in fact-lite entertainment, the emergence out of nowhere of Trump is as unsurprising as it is menacing.

It’s no wonder Putin admires Trump! Russian authoritarianism under Putin is all about the muscular trappings of power and popular adulation cultivated through fawning media for a Czar-like figure.

The desire to dominate at all costs, to exert authority, to pursue power are forces that are as strong as the desire for peace and stability, prosperity, liberty, justice, happiness and equality.

In Russia, China and now in countries from Hungary to Poland, forms of authoritarianism are ascendant and liberalism (or even modest liberalisation) are in quiet retreat. History does not end.

It comes back and forth.

Authoritarianism is dramatically in upper mode and with it anti-rational bigotry.

The serious threat for liberal Western societies is from within and without. Liberalism may be feeble as a battle cry, but nothing is more important for human dignity and decency.