Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Lovecox's Avatar

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Why do people believe they are somehow entitled to know the details of something so personal, regardless of whether they are a celebrity or not? The public does not own the celebrity, although the think they do. If the family wishes not to release any information it is their right. Obituaries are usually posted by family members and do not have to contain details about the death. They don't say "Joe Smith, beloved father, died when a piano fell on his head". Obituaries are also not mandated either by law or even by social custom. They are a courtesy. I suppose we live in a world where the gossip grapevine is global.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster NightmareX0666's Avatar

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Not to keep the flames alive of whether or not there should be a public disclosure of her passing, but if she passed away (which I will take Steven's word for), there should be an aspect for respect to her and her close ones to the details. Her death should not be mired by details, instead she should be remembered for her work, her beauty and what she has done for the industry.

RIP Mariana...

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    a) I'm not beholden to you or need to provide any form of proof - you can take what I say, or not. I'm happy you're able to make comedy about her death.
    b) I think I've earned the right not to have my integrity questioned when I say something like this. I strongly believe that she died some time ago - based on conversations with people who would know.
    c) The silence of other parties who would/could say more and were closer to her, is deafening.

From what I understand, she died some time ago. Her family wanted to release no details (I don't have the reasons). Confirmation of her death got out via a twitter. Her family were unhappy with this. Further details are not needed.
    Grooby I completely agree, Ive been on this forum almost 10 years now. I have seen many of your reliable posts and respect and trust your opinion.

I feel you have NOTHING more to add to make these people convinced.

We have build a society, mainly the media i blame, that no longer understand IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT TO KNOW.

You believe because you paid for a site, or jerked off to pictures you should get to know every detail about someone? In life and death? Get a freaking clue, have some respect for life people.

We live in such a baby society that death is no longer respected, maybe when it is a single time for someone to depart, then they will understand.

Just because the media wishes to release kurt cobains or any other celebrities death does NOT mean it what should be released.

Sometimes, families, cultures DO NOT WISH TO HAVE their privacy, information, LAUNDRY spread to the world.

One day maybe you people pressuring to want to know, will understand this, maybe you wont, i for one don't give a rats ass what you think.

I will respect someones opinion i've seen very reliable, i for one will not treat details of someones demise as a joke or a tell tell me i'am such important to know.

If you did not know the person who died, remember the person, maybe you will see the details one day of there death, maybe you wont.

Get back to your life, do something important, go build something, go see your family.

7 out of 7 members liked this post.
    Greed is Good, Money is Better

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I don't care how many times Groovy Steve-O and Michael Douglas post or whatever nonsense they say. Mariana Cordoba was a Shemale Superstar and now she is dead before 35.

Anyone that trolls this forum would want to know how one of their favorite actors died from Dolph Lundgren to Lysette Anthony. No one would just accept that "they died" without also knowing the how, where, and why.

0 out of 4 members liked this post.

How, where, when, and why.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fartwhisperer View Post
    I don't care how many times Groovy Steve-O and Michael Douglas post or whatever nonsense they say. Mariana Cordoba was a Shemale Superstar and now she is dead before 35.

Anyone that trolls this forum would want to know how one of their favorite actors died from Dolph Lundgren to Lysette Anthony. No one would just accept that "they died" without also knowing the how, where, and why.
    Interesting choice of word to describe yourself , in which case...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DontFeedTheTrolls2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	546.0 KB 
ID:	925222

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Guess you're going to have to learn with being disappointed.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Actually I'm glad Mariana did have a circle of family and friends in a positions NOT to disclose the details of her death.
    Many TS women don't even have that when they pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Interesting choice of word to describe yourself , in which case...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DontFeedTheTrolls2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	546.0 KB 
ID:	925222
    Asking for the details of her death is the farthest thing from trolling. Every member reading this thread wants to know how, when, and where Mariana Cordoba died.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Asking for the details of her death is the farthest thing from trolling. Every member reading this thread wants to know how, when, and where Mariana Cordoba died.
    Troll was your choice of word, not mine. Personally, I'm only interested in the confirmation of her death (which Steven has done), the circumstances of how it happened are no concern of mine or anyone else on here.

You and a few others in this thread need to learn the same hard lesson that many 5 year olds have to go through. "I want, doesn't automatically mean I get". You have NO RIGHT to those details, so deal with it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 04-04-2016 at 11:56 AM.