Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 LastLast

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Marina ,I hope you have a better future, maybe like Nefertiti's.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

honor her life, don't dwell on how it ended

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Actually I'm glad Mariana did have a circle of family and friends in a positions NOT to disclose the details of her death.
    Many TS women don't even have that when they pass.
    Yes, Mine and a lot of other's biggest fear is to die suddenly and have some obituary that just treat us as if we were men and whitewash anything they didn't like about who we were. :/ What happens to trans women in particular after they die can be particularly sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsuna View Post
    Yes, Mine and a lot of other's biggest fear is to die suddenly and have some obituary that just treat us as if we were men and whitewash anything they didn't like about who we were. :/ What happens to trans women in particular after they die can be particularly sensitive.
    why wud u care what they say about you if you will be dead?

is like when a a dying person last wish is to be burried in a posh graveyard, and after he dies u just burry him in a general cemetery, the dead person will never know, everyone promise to make true last wishes but nobody wants to pay...

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster michelle28bc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    I'm hostile because I've both answered your questions and given you the information that I have - that she died and her family didn't want that information released - and because your too stupid or ignorant to accept that as the truth. One of my favorite performers did just die, Amber Rayne - whom unlike you and Mariana I've had some (limited) personal contact with. If they release the details publicly then fair enough - but if her family don't want details of how she died at 31 aren't released, then I'll leave it at that. It's called tact - you should try it - perhaps you don't realize how rude you're actually being.

I do understand the wish to know. I do understand curiosity. What I don't understand is when you're given the information from someone who is better place than most to know, why you'd then refute it.
    When I said "It's all about you" - that's exactly what it is. There is nothing wrong with that, but your continuous hassling and also calling my integrity into refute, is a problem.
    If more information is made available to me, then I'll post it then - the same as with Celeste (whom I don't have good information on whether she is deceased or not).
    Huh? Nope, you didn't tell me at the beginning you just said she is dead, you didn't tell me the details. Yeah you finally told me after I asked you several times, so I am not the stupid or ignorant one here.
    I wasn't rude at the beginning, I asked you politely and you were just being arrogant.
    You expect me to just believe you when you told me no details, and that's not gonna happen.
    I know you are the owner of your company, but I am not your employee, and I don't have to take shit from you.
    I don't know where did your anger come from, whether it's from work or with your wife but don't dump it on me.
    It's rude and not how you treat a lady.
    And I am done talking to you, bye.

0 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster michelle28bc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Not being willing to believe something without some evidence is rational. But not being willing to believe something without conclusive evidence is actually quite stupid. You have information provided to you and the rational inferences you can draw from it. Nobody can force you to believe anything you don't want to.
    Nobody is talking to you so stfu and go fuck yourself whore.

0 out of 7 members liked this post.

FanaticWear

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by michelle28bc1 View Post
    Try acting like one then and respect her family and friends wishes to keep the details private. They are the ONLY ones who matter in this, not you.

Last edited by Laphroaig; 04-07-2016 at 01:36 PM.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by michelle28bc1 View Post
    And I am done talking to you, bye.
    Your no lady, you've shown yourself to be a rude, ignorant and classless, brat. You asked a question and I told you she was dead and I give the details I know (those details being - I believe she's dead) - it's got nothing to do with owning a company, but stating I'm lying then I'm going to take umbrage with.
    You are done talking - then shut the fuck up.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

banned! take it elsewhere Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nitron View Post
    Marina ,I hope you have a better future, maybe like Nefertiti's.
    what happened with nef?