Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Quote Originally Posted by scorpeo777 View Post
    wrong? I was unaware people like you and lester316 posting in this serious thread to wind me up. I feel privileged! But I thought it was disrespectful to engage e-drama in such serious thread. Where is the respect for the dead you talked about now you damn hypocrite? You are not worth a reply, I just took a shit bigger than you today. Interestingly like the sick puppy lester316 you seem to enjoy internet drama on the expense of a serious thread like this. Life must be empty!
    Lol. What do they say about empty vessels? Insults again you are a class act.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

I said what I wanted to in a fairly respectful way considering the thread topic. If some don't like what I said that's clearly their issue; I don't need to get personal or throw insults when everyone can make their own minds up about how people act.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Member Rookie Poster scorpeo777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    I said what I wanted to in a fairly respectful way considering the thread topic. If some don't like what I said that's clearly their issue; I don't need to get personal or throw insults when everyone can make their own minds up about how people act.
    it was cheap shot and you know it. As it seems you and maleforts are neighbor, I'm not surprised. You just couldn't help yourself and you ignored the fact this is a serious thread that has nothing to do with me personally. You can sugar coat your posts and call it respectable but it was something you had to get it out as you still not over last bashing. I told you, your estradiol level is way up, I wasn't joking.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

I'll let others judge what they think cheap shots are - considering some of the comments you have made.

If you are really so bothered by my pointing out your criticising someone's literacy levels when yours are hardly perfect that speaks volumes about your own insecurities. If you want to start insulting me again feel free; sticks and stones as they say.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Junior Poster

Wtf??????????????????????????????

Junior Poster

You got that right! WTF! This train derailed awhile back. We're losing track here folks. It's about Mariana.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Well it has been a week since she supposedly died and there has not been one single comment post or article from anyone or anywhere refuting that it did not happened. I am sure that if Ana Mancini did not post the comment on facebook and twitter she or some one would have said something about it. And being that Mariana's twitter account has been suspended then I tend to believe that in fact Mariana did pass. Hate to think it happened but I guess maybe it did

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by luvzbig1s; 03-04-2016 at 03:31 AM.

Veteran Poster

Can a mod delete all this unrelated stupid fighting in this thread?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Here's a radical idea - can anyone who knows Ana simply ask her about her original tweet ???

Member Rookie Poster scorpeo777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luvzbig1s View Post
    Well it has been a week since she supposedly died and there has not been one single comment post or article from anyone or anywhere refuting that it did not happened. I am sure that if Ana Mancini did not post the comment on facebook and twitter she or some one would have said something about it. And being that Mariana's twitter account has been suspended then I tend to believe that in fact Mariana did pass. Hate to think it happened but I guess maybe it did
    shouldn't be the opposite? I meant if she is dead then we would get other sources confirming it. No news=never happened.