Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Doesn't look good! Reading the facebook link on this page.

Member Rookie Poster scorpeo777's Avatar

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Quote Originally Posted by maleforts View Post
    I agree when her loved ones are ready the. They will share if this is true. Otherwise it's really none of our business. Gio seems to think because he knocks out to her he I tiled to know all her intimate details.

He he prob thinks he should get a funeral invite as well.
    He didn't say that. Mariana still young and dying at young age will always raise many questions by her fans. Also she isn't a private person, she is a a public figure, she choose to be that and her family and close friends should understand this.

8 out of 10 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

nikka instead of making a joke and mockery of this why don't you actually confirm if this is false or sadly true?

Well, hell, the Ana page is only a fan page and there's a BP ad claiming that Mariana is in NY today.
    I'm not mourning just yet.

-=Steve-Oh=-
    You can't buy happiness but you can POUR it! - Dean Martin

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by miketaylor912 View Post
    nikka instead of making a joke and mockery of this why don't you actually confirm if this is false or sadly true?
    Because in my belief if there's no money for nikka to make out of this. Then she's won't be interested.

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scorpeo777 View Post
    He didn't say that. Mariana still young and dying at young age will always raise many questions by her fans. Also she isn't a private person, she is a a public figure, she choose to be that and her family and close friends should understand this.
    Doesn't make you entitled to every last blood thirsty detail of her death. If this is true and she has passed away what difference does it make to anyone how she died?
    Why do you need to know? I bet you the sort of people that record car crash victims. Show some respect to the mourning family.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

I hope not.....if so the world has lost not just a hot cock but a top perfomer...:/ :

but it's a fan page....so how did THEY know? does Ana's official (,i.e. her own) page say so?

hmm....if as i hope Mariana is alive, I hope that fan page's owners have money, since they don't wanna get sued..

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

I checked Ana's instagram and she posted the same RIP that she tweeted. A fan asked her how it happened and Ana was not happy that he asked nor did she answer. I would take this as a fact or the only alternative is that Ana is a terrible liar and/or is a giant POS. I would take her multiple posts across several different social media platforms as fact.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster scorpeo777's Avatar

Doesn't make you entitled to every last blood thirsty detail of her death. If this is true and she has passed away what difference does it make to anyone how she died?
    Why do you need to know? I bet you the sort of people that record car crash victims. Show some respect to the mourning family.
    what's your native language? it's seems you don't understand english well or your reading comprehension is for 3rd grade. No one asked "every last blood thirsty detail of her death", all we asked is a confirmation of her death. You yourself don't know if she is dead or not. The way she passed will probably confirm any rumors and FYI, I do know her personally but haven't been in touch for few years now so yeah I would like to know. And how did I disrespect her family? Are they checking this forum to see who is disrespecting Mariana? and in what way did we disrespect her? if someone ask to confirm her death is disrespect to the family? or if someone asked how did she passed away is a disrespect for her family? You are such an IDIOT!

6 out of 8 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Dude get the bug out of your ass.

Saying, 'tragically Mariana died in a car accident..' is not some gory, perverse level of detail.

It's just more info than RIP.
    You're having a tantrum like people are demanding to see her death bed photos.

Get some perspective.

You're twisting shit just to keep some bullshit going.

7 out of 8 members liked this post.