Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Quote Originally Posted by miketaylor912 View Post
    male forts good point exactly !! nikka only is interested when there is a quick dollar to be made,its actually disgusting
    because she could put a stop to this thread very quickly by just letting the fans of marina know if the news is true or
    a sick joke..

what I ever done to you miketaylor beside that custom made caption picture?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

tikka you have done nothing to me personally if we stick to the topic you can confirm the truth in this or not
    thats all...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    what I ever done to you miketaylor beside that custom made caption picture?
    Maybe it was you that stole his Rolex

I am going to get in touch with my ex gf that us also best friends with Ana and I will not be adding anymore to this discussion

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    I checked Ana's instagram and she posted the same RIP that she tweeted. A fan asked her how it happened and Ana was not happy that he asked nor did she answer. I would take this as a fact or the only alternative is that Ana is a terrible liar and/or is a giant POS. I would take her multiple posts across several different social media platforms as fact.

Or her account was hacked Still hope it is not trrue

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialFan...type=3&theatre

it's her official fan page......I guess we have to wait for confirmation....:/

Member Rookie Poster scorpeo777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post

Finally to those arguing about 'native languages' in the thread it's not really important if people type their posts out in exact English is it? Plus those questioning might want to stop throwing stones in their glass houses anyhow as they are hardly paragons of perfect punctuation (there's some alliteration for you ).
    you couldn't help it could you? how is the estrogen hormone therapy is going for you so far? it seems you are still emotionally unstable though. Once you grow nice pair of titts, we would like some pics. Your avi is so misleading as one would think you look like the comic book collector from the Simpsons. Now we are off topic again, would expect you to write the usual emotional essay in reply to this post.

anyway, back to topic, I hope someone will get info soon as it's very strange no one else confirm the news

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by paulmas View Post
    Ad is saying Mariana Cordoba is in Dubai,

Ad is dated March 2,2016

http://dubai.backpage.com/Transsexua...202195/6660599
    Fake ads, confirmed!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scorpeo777 View Post
    you couldn't help it could you? how is the estrogen hormone therapy is going for you so far? it seems you are still emotionally unstable though. Once you grow nice pair of titts, we would like some pics. Your avi is so misleading as one would think you look like the comic book collector from the Simpsons. Now we are off topic again, would expect you to write the usual emotional essay in reply to this post.

anyway, back to topic, I hope someone will get info soon as it's very strange no one else confirm the news
    insults again. Not very clever are you? I see you struggle to accept that you are wrong and publicly admit it. Instead you know you wrong and deflect with insults. Pathetic.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by maleforts View Post
    insults again. Not very clever are you? I see you struggle to accept that you are wrong and publicly admit it. Instead you know you wrong and deflect with insults. Pathetic.
    wrong? I was unaware people like you and lester316 posting in this serious thread to wind me up. I feel privileged! But I thought it was disrespectful to engage e-drama in such serious thread. Where is the respect for the dead you talked about now you damn hypocrite? You are not worth a reply, I just took a shit bigger than you today. Interestingly like the sick puppy lester316 you seem to enjoy internet drama on the expense of a serious thread like this. Life must be empty!

1 out of 4 members liked this post.