Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster scorpeo777's Avatar

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn View Post
    Can a mod delete all this unrelated stupid fighting in this thread?
    Agreed, thread was hijacked and few here were looking to settle a score. This thread is about Mariana.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirlangie View Post
    Here's a radical idea - can anyone who knows Ana simply ask her about her original tweet ???
    Mmmmmmm...no can do chief. That's the easy way out

Junior Poster

No one has ANYTHING???? This is the most confusing and frustrating post and thread I've ever seen on this site.

RIP my dear...Ana confirmed it to me via instagram message as well as her graphics designer that did alot of her work.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Thanks KP, my God Mariana, and Celeste both have passed. RIP.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Damn it..
    They shall be missed

Junior Member Rookie Poster

How did she die?
    Check this out:

The guy is speculating that either it was terminal illness or suicide. Imagine if it is cancer? Just Read CNN.com and there is a country singer named Joey, that just died of cancer, only 40 years young, add that to David Bowie and everyone else and my Aunt and my friend's mom have cancer too. Wouldn't shock me if it was cancer. We need cure Cancer ASAP!
    Oh and Trump 2016. I live in Canada btw .
    Age 31 from Nova Scotia.
    My mom is watching OWN the Loretta Lynn story and I was listening to some Patsy Cline and then I came here to jerkoff and then I read this I was like wtf?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Rideout; 03-05-2016 at 05:07 AM.

Just found out about Celeste. This is nuts? I lost 25 to 26 people that I knew directly or indirectly slash or were family members within the last 3 and half years plus all of these celebrity deaths? Wtf? Why are so many people dying all of a sudden?

Quote Originally Posted by Rideout View Post
    Just found out about Celeste. This is nuts? I lost 25 to 26 people that I knew directly or indirectly slash or were family members within the last 3 and half years plus all of these celebrity deaths? Wtf? Why are so many people dying all of a sudden?
    because we are all getting older and people die, is a natural course of life

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I know what your saying and thank you for the response. Getting older is scary. Still alot of deaths though in the 3 and half years before that I lost in that time maybe less then 10 people. This response is to Nikka. Age yes and also Cancer and some of those people I lost died of heart attacks. Actually out of all of those people only like 5 or 6 of them died of natural advanced age. Rest were either heart attacks/obesity/drug related there were alot of things going on there but a chunk was from advanced age yes.

Last edited by Rideout; 03-05-2016 at 05:23 AM.