Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

RIP Mariana.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Wow! Look at my cat avatar!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Damn going to miss her

Quote Originally Posted by djf1968 View Post
    jeez, so you pester steven for an explanation, and when he relents and gives it, you then cast doubt on it as it doesnt match up with whatever 'fantasy' you have in your head. Troll is clearly an apt term for you and it would appear from your posts this is purely some game to you. I hope the mods ban you at some point soon.

The science guy
    Quote Originally Posted by groobysteven View Post
    agreed and from reading through all his posts here it's clear he's just trolling this board ...
    ... Now he's not.
    agreed

Greed is Good, Money is Better

Senior Member Junior Poster michelle28bc1's Avatar

Steven why are you so hostile to me when I am just simply asking you a question? If you don't wanna tell me the answer for whatever reason it's ok, but don't blame me for wanna know the truth. I am a fan of her, so I wanna know what happened to my favorite actress, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    What if I tell you one of your favorite girl died and then refuse to tell you what happened? How are you gonna feel???

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by michelle28bc1 View Post
    Steven why are you so hostile to me when I am just simply asking you a question? If you don't wanna tell me the answer for whatever reason it's ok, but don't blame me for wanna know the truth. I am a fan of her, so I wanna know what happened to my favorite actress, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    What if I tell you one of your favorite girl died and then refuse to tell you what happened? How are you gonna feel???
    I'm hostile because I've both answered your questions and given you the information that I have - that she died and her family didn't want that information released - and because your too stupid or ignorant to accept that as the truth. One of my favorite performers did just die, Amber Rayne - whom unlike you and Mariana I've had some (limited) personal contact with. If they release the details publicly then fair enough - but if her family don't want details of how she died at 31 aren't released, then I'll leave it at that. It's called tact - you should try it - perhaps you don't realize how rude you're actually being.

I do understand the wish to know. I do understand curiosity. What I don't understand is when you're given the information from someone who is better place than most to know, why you'd then refute it.
    When I said "It's all about you" - that's exactly what it is. There is nothing wrong with that, but your continuous hassling and also calling my integrity into refute, is a problem.
    If more information is made available to me, then I'll post it then - the same as with Celeste (whom I don't have good information on whether she is deceased or not).

7 out of 9 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

unless you know her, why do you care how she died? if somebody did this to your relative or friend, would you like it?

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Well Steven I asked you politely about the details several times,.
    Why ask several times? If you ask once and are told the family does not want to disclose it, that's enough. I think many have said curiosity is understandable....I don't think innocently asking the question once shows an unhealthy interest, but persistence in the face of a stated desire not to disclose is intrusive and unnecessary.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

First since nobody is releasing any detail information about her death I still refuse to believe it till this point, I mean how could a person just suddenly die?
    Not being willing to believe something without some evidence is rational. But not being willing to believe something without conclusive evidence is actually quite stupid. You have information provided to you and the rational inferences you can draw from it. Nobody can force you to believe anything you don't want to.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

People die suddenly every day.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

some people here lack serious social graces/are dopes... i doubt many here knew her in person, and if they did why spill the beans as it were? lol.

she DID look sick in her last vids, but then meh.. and suddenly die, like accidents, heart attacks, strokes, assaults, murders. don't tell me you've only just now learnt that death can occur at any time?