Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle28bc1 View Post
    Yeah but how did she die? Like when where and how? Did she die in an car accident? Got shot by some haters?
    Everyone on here is talking about she died but nobody is telling us how when where, I am not gonna believe this just because some people posted this on twitter. I even went to check their twitter but they just said she died and nothing else, everybody just heard it from "somebody" and the "somebody" heard it from another "somebody". Ana Mancini posted on twitter but does she even know her well? Or did she also heard it from "somebody"? This is how a rumor starts and gets viral. Can somebody go ask Ana tell her to clarify this issue?
    Very good points

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

If true, very sad. Hope she had a happy life, full of people who loved her.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

And steven can you tell us the details please?
    What other details do you want to know? And why?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

It was either suicide, illness/natural causes, an accident , or she was murdered*.
    The end result is the same.
    If the family or close friends had wanted to share those details, then they would have. Your requests are just morbid curiosity, they don't change anything.

*If she was murdered it would have made some news and been public, thus probably mentioned.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster michelle28bc1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    It was either suicide, illness/natural causes, an accident , or she was murdered*.
    The end result is the same.
    If the family or close friends had wanted to share those details, then they would have. Your requests are just morbid curiosity, they don't change anything.

*If she was murdered it would have made some news and been public, thus probably mentioned.
    Indeed I am just really curious.
    First since nobody is releasing any detail information about her death I still refuse to believe it till this point, I mean how could a person just suddenly die?
    Plus I am actually a fan of her, since she has a super long cock and she enjoys fucking other girls which is another bonus, well I am fans of big cock girls who like to top in general.
    So yeah unless Ana Mancini is willing to tell us more I refuse to believe it.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

I mean how could a person just suddenly die?
    Stroke, heart attack, aneurysm, drug overdose ,accident etc.etc.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

she is really dead?

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

I agree with grooby, sometimes the details just do not become a need to know. Grooby has already confirmed it, i would trust that. Maybe someone will share it later, maybe not. Either way, she is gone, and its very sad, and i hope she is at peace.

Greed is Good, Money is Better

So yeah unless Ana Mancini is willing to tell us more I refuse to believe it.
    Awesome. So you'd rather believe in your own fantasy, just because nobody will tell you she dropped dead of a heart attack or choked on a chicken bone.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Can we stop telling HA members who want to know the details behind someone's death 'morbid'??

Every newspaper in the United States has an obituary section and if the person is relatively famous, more often than not the newspaper will print more details about that person's death than anything we've read about Mariana.

How a person died allows others to put the circumstances of their life and death in some sort of context and hopefully find some relevance to our own, and ultimately have greater empathy/sympathy for the deceased.

But I do agree with Steven that even without having the specific details, we already 'know' how she died.
    If it was a murder, it probably makes some news site or is reported somewhere internationally.

That leaves suicide, illness or some tragic accident(overdose).

Mariana died so young that we already know her passing was highly premature.
    Sometimes the living carry more shame for the passing of the deceased than they should.

But as others have said, that was the decision of her loved ones and we can't change that.

RIP

3 out of 4 members liked this post.