Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Yes dude, so true, very interesting tho we haven't heard much more about it. I guess we will one day or never will. I guess the ones close to her only know.

Greed is Good, Money is Better

Senior Member Junior Poster Johnny_Vip's Avatar

Default Re: Ana Mancini Posted a RIP To Mariana Cordoba??? Did something happen to Mariana?

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Perhaps a question to be asked - and which was put to me - isn't if she died - but when her last shoot actually was?
    Well she hasn't released any scene for quiet awhile, correct me if iam wrong but did she release any scene in 2015, cause the last one i saw was in September 2014, anyway i don't think this could be a reason for someone like Ana Mancini to say that she died. Meaning if this is not true why would she say it, what shocks me the most is the way it was said without any explanation given or cause of death.

Mariana Cordoba is one of my favorites Ts, its sad to see her go.

Who knows, , but several reliable people on here has stated the same. I would believe some of these on here. I came across here Instagram posts and some do not look good. Sad, sad things, life is very tough , never easy, no matter how great you may have it.

Greed is Good, Money is Better

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I'm fairly confident to say that she did die - and that it was some time ago - based on talking to people who would know more than I.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I'm fairly confident to say that she did die - and that it was some time ago - based on talking to people who would know more than I.

Damn. Awful news to hear.

THanx for the confirmation Steven.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

That confirms it for me.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Tragic

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

The person in question is a vegetarian and hrt shifts body fat from the belly( male fat storage area) to the hips,thighs,buttocks,breast,face and subcutaneous (under the skin) .you will weigh about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by luvzbig1s View Post
    Didn't want to mention it but if you compare her latest photos to ones from a couple years ago she does seem gaunt. But she could have just been keeping her weight down. How long has she been taking HRT? And does being on them for several years cause weight gain?
    Anyway I really hope she is alive but expecting the worse

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Ryder Monroe via (Kelly Pierce) posted on her twitter she'd died & also Celeste which I didn't know either very sad

https://twitter.com/RyderMonroe

Senior Member Professional Poster irvin66's Avatar

That's very sad RIP

Harry hol schon mal den Wagen...