Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

That video is a classic

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

Ambrosia's video is totally hot!!

While in the midst of a night of passion with a not-so-famous ts she began lactating. Happened while playing and sucking on her breasts and nipples.

I figured it was due to her taking hormones and the attention being paid to her bosom.

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    Hi there,

Yes, that's right, it's Vitiligo. What it is, is where the skin lacks pigmentation, it may be an autoimmune disorder where the body mistakes healthy cells and attacks them. It's genetic and possibly linked to thyroid problems and a few other illnesses. In my case it affects my hands, elbows, areola, and groin. When I was in my teens it was also on my face too, although I believe that my laser treatment seems to have sorted it out.

It's not contagious or a disease or anything (read on..) and you can't catch it. It's just literally where the skin doesn't have the pigmentation to turn brown when exposed to the sun.

The people who it can really affect are those who are dark coloured, and they can receive a really hard time where people stare and name call. When at school it was regularly pointed out. And while it doesn't bother me, depending on the reaction I get from people will depend on what I tell them.

When at school I used to tell people that it was caused by too much wanking. So I'm not sure how many teenage boys gave up wanking, but one can guess that it gave the teenage mind something else to worry about. ;-)

Only a few months back I had quite a negative reaction from another model, with a look of disgust on their face. So I told them it was a disease and within a few months that they'd have it. :-) I was a bit insulted by that one to be honest. Their look was just utter repugnant disgust.

But the other one I tell people is that when at university there was a fire in the house next door and a baby was trapped inside. So I rushed into the house battling the flames and rescued the baby. :)

For the most part if people ask and are just genuine (as you have been) I'll just tell them the truth. But when I get a really negative reaction (very rare) I'll just tell them with a totally straight face that it's a highly contagious disease. God knows what it'd do to their delicate little heads if I they knew I had a cock in my knickers.

For the most part I couldn't give a damn what people think of me. Never have done. I like people who are plain up front and honest. Saves alot of pissing about that.

Did you like that? :)

http://www.niams.nih.gov/hi/topics/v...ffvitiligo.htm
    http://www.vitiligosociety.org.uk/

Good for you Allison. I know an africam American girl with it ans I have to tell you it is not a turn off at all. It just is what it is. I would even go as far as to say it is sexy, as it is less ordinary and I, as a photographer, would love to find a person with it to photograph one day for thier uniqeness.

Carry on hottie!!!!

GOOD THINGS

Junior Member Rookie Poster JenYoungTS's Avatar

Default Re: Sucking milk from TS's breast

This will often happen naturally under the influence of hormones. Some people will like it - some won't - but it simply is a fact of transition.

Jennifer Young TS
    jen_young_ts@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by JenYoungTS View Post
    This will often happen naturally under the influence of hormones. Some people will like it - some won't - but it simply is a fact of transition.
    U look liek you have a gallons worth is those jugs.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

I like it

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Honestly, I'd rather catch a tgirl's nut in my mouth than swallow her breast milk.
    I'm not too tough on milk in general, and I bet TG titty juice isn't that appetizing.

...I think it's a turn-on.

Quote Originally Posted by JenYoungTS View Post
    I would be honored to try it on yours!!!