Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Hi there,

Yes, that's right, it's Vitiligo. What it is, is where the skin lacks pigmentation, it may be an autoimmune disorder where the body mistakes healthy cells and attacks them. It's genetic and possibly linked to thyroid problems and a few other illnesses. In my case it affects my hands, elbows, areola, and groin. When I was in my teens it was also on my face too, although I believe that my laser treatment seems to have sorted it out.

It's not contagious or a disease or anything (read on..) and you can't catch it. It's just literally where the skin doesn't have the pigmentation to turn brown when exposed to the sun.

The people who it can really affect are those who are dark coloured, and they can receive a really hard time where people stare and name call. When at school it was regularly pointed out. And while it doesn't bother me, depending on the reaction I get from people will depend on what I tell them.

When at school I used to tell people that it was caused by too much wanking. So I'm not sure how many teenage boys gave up wanking, but one can guess that it gave the teenage mind something else to worry about.

Only a few months back I had quite a negative reaction from another model, with a look of disgust on their face. So I told them it was a disease and within a few months that they'd have it. I was a bit insulted by that one to be honest. Their look was just utter repugnant disgust.

But the other one I tell people is that when at university there was a fire in the house next door and a baby was trapped inside. So I rushed into the house battling the flames and rescued the baby.

For the most part if people ask and are just genuine (as you have been) I'll just tell them the truth. But when I get a really negative reaction (very rare) I'll just tell them with a totally straight face that it's a highly contagious disease. God knows what it'd do to their delicate little heads if I they knew I had a cock in my knickers.

For the most part I couldn't give a damn what people think of me. Never have done. I like people who are plain up front and honest. Saves alot of pissing about that.

Did you like that?

http://www.niams.nih.gov/hi/topics/v...ffvitiligo.htm
    http://www.vitiligosociety.org.uk/

Junior Poster

Gladys Adrienne lactates quite a bit, you should see her vids

Shemales excite my senses and thrill me to my core being

Professional Poster

Thanks Alison.

Rookie Poster

Rory

Amy pix or vid of Almendra lactating?

Thanks!

Rookie Poster

Default she milk

How about this....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Professional Poster

Never done it and not sure i want to?

Silver Poster

^^
    I definately wouldn't mind gettin a squirt.

Junior Poster

Suddenly, I have an urge to drink a glass of cold milk. Damn this thread!!!

I've seen it. Wish I hadn't, but I have. Not my bag, but for those who've got a thirst for the tgirl milk, drink up I suppose...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Veteran Poster

I have a question. How often does this occur with transexuals? What exactly causes it?

Vala,