Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Default Re: Colin Kaepernick

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    ..... I'm not questioning your assessment of SF being liberal ....
    ...well, yes, actually, you were. Your entire reply called into question the poster's authority to make such a claim

..... I'm not American and never went to SF,.
    ...bingo....you just blew your cover there , mate. You obviously don't know WTF you're talking about either then, do ya
    ....congratulations, you'd fit right in with the "I'm not a scientist....but...." climate denying GOP gasbags that we have over here in our Congress

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    the Meek shall inherit the Earth....the Rest of Us will go to the Stars

Senior Member Junior Poster

Second no guns blazing, just pointing out that making bullshit, non-factual, really unverifiable, grandiose, hyperbolic statements about something doesn't make it true. Just makes you look uneducated and stupid. I know, because I've committed same error in the past. If you state SF is the most liberal city in the US then great, you can probably gather a bunch of American cultural 'experts' to validate your statement. But good luck with gathering a bunch from the world community to acknowledge the same - unless you select them from the UN's offices in NY. Being forward thinking with respect to gay or artistic or even civil rights in America doesn't mean you're truly ahead of the curve for the WHOLE world.
    Nobody made any grandiose, bullshit, hyperbolic statements.

Quote Originally Posted by IHEARTKALENA View Post
    '
    SF is one of the more liberal NFL cities?
    Quote Originally Posted by makerandmodder View Post
    It has a reputation for being a much more liberal and open-minded city than almost anywhere else in the world, let alone the US. Armistead Maupin's Tales of the City books, which featured a trans lead character from the very start in the early 1980s, have sold very widely and they were made into at least one television series (well, we only saw the one series here in the UK).
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Can't speak for the rest of the world, but in relation to the rest of the US, yes SF has a reputation as being one of the most liberal cities in the nation. That whom being with many Americans and the where being the US. SF is known as extremely liberal just as the deep south(Bible Belt) is known as extremely conservative. And given that it's SF, a city known worldwide, it's hard to believe that a decent number of people outside the US don't know the reputation of that city.
    As someone who's traveled a bit, I can tell you that people in other parts of the world have a lot more to think about than San Francisco and its liberal propensities. You might be surprised to learn that other cultures think more about their own culture than they think about American culture. I'm not questioning your assessment of SF being liberal - I'm not American and never went to SF, I'm just questioning who anointed it one of the world's most liberal cities (given the thousands of cities around the world) and given the definition of liberal is also fluid based on culture.
    It's this thinking by Americans that have you struggling to appreciate the merits of other cultures. Like that dog Andreesen making his comments about India recently: in his mind, Indians were better off as a colony of the UK because then they'd have no choice but to do what they're instructed to do by Western businesses. India says 'we don't want your free internet' and suddenly India should be a colony again so Andreesen and Facebook can make money by slyly offering free internet which will then enable them to control what people in India can see and do on the internet. Andreesen's paternalist view of other non-Western countries spurred his comment and that same view is what spurs hyperbole like the one earlier in this thread.

Let's attempt to be rational in our thinking. And as Sage said above, Liberal in America may hold an entirely different meaning than Liberal in each of the other countries you happen to share this earth with.

Now you can all get back to holding your cocks and imagining who was top and who was bottom in Mia and Kaepernick's 'relationship'
    Thanks for treating all Americans like we're one monolithic group that all think alike. How open-minded of you.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Has Mia commented on Tyga and Colin's penis sizes? They both look like they have a lot of white blood in them so they may not be too large. I was hoping for Colin and Mia to make it work but it is obvious she is really in love with Tyga. She has a large forehead and her breasts don't appear natural. There is no question she is the victim in this love triangle.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chi73inla View Post
    Has Mia commented on Tyga and Colin's penis sizes? They both look like they have a lot of white blood in them so they may not be too large. I was hoping for Colin and Mia to make it work but it is obvious she is really in love with Tyga. She has a large forehead and her breasts don't appear natural. There is no question she is the victim in this love triangle.
    Tyga is Asian and black. You can Google his dick pic. And of course he tits aren't natural. This is hardly a line triangle.

Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 02-13-2016 at 07:07 PM.