Rookie Poster

Default Americans on www.trannysurprise?

Does anyone know if there will ever be American transexuals on WWW.TRANNYSURPRISE.COM again? I have seen enough Brazilians!

Dude, you can never have too much of Brazilian Shemales!

Junior Poster

Default hey there

hi well i know im on there and im as white as they come and i know wendy williams is on there and she is also white just look for wendy with red hair and i think its tiffany im on there as or maybe holly youll have to look and see hop this helps

xoxo

holly

www.TransXtc.com

Junior Poster

Default tranny surprize

yea, all the american girls were on there a long time ago, now its the same scenario all the time, "crazed" cameraman, yelling "yea...go go"...yea fck her man"...and all this bullshit, while the hard core is over and over a male fks the shit out of a t girl.....not much variation, girls throat fucked and put me on the fuck block ass fucked...never any variation, talk ...the older clips were more interesting, although the girls in the newer ones are hot, but just not used very well.....

Rookie Poster

Yeah, if you're a member of Tranny Suprise I would ignore the latest updates. They consist of the same old lame routine. Some apeish Brazillian cameraman shouting "Hey baby!", "What you are doing man?" whilst some greaseball spits on the girls. Ugh. It seems that whoever was in charge of decided to move operations to Brazil, probably because it's cheaper to film updates.

There are some awesome older (American) episodes, though. Check out Danielle Foxx, Wendy Williams, Holly, and so on. I would also suggest you check out the Bianca Freire episode, it's hot as anything.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

They bailed out and went for the cheaper Brazilian girls route.
    seanchai

5 Star Poster

there is no file of holly on trannysuprise. i just checked it.