Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nba

Member Rookie Poster nycMuscleGuy25's Avatar

Default Nba

Anyone else here a hardcore NBA fan? We are witnessing something special with the Golden state warriors who are currently 45-4 and are chasing the 95-96 Chicago Bulls record of 72-10. The Spurs are always a consistent 50+ win team and only trail by 3.5 games. Does anyone see the Warriors being dethroned as champions this year??? I'm a die hard Brooklyn Nets fan and unfortunately our present and future situation with the current roster and draft picks doesn't look promising.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Nba

It looks like Golden State is going to over run the entire league including the Spurs and Cavs.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

They are a special Team, and so much fun to watch. But all it takes is an injury to Steph, or Draymond and things really get interesting.

Yea, an injury to dray or steph could definitely slow the Warriors down significantly. I still think the thunder can be a dangerous team come playoff time. Plus the Spurs, If they are properly rested come playoff time. This will probably happen just because of Pops handling of these older vets for years. Guy is a flat out genius, this is why they are always a threat. You can throw 90% of the players in the league on that team, and some how they will find a role to be productive. Great at maximizing the talent he is given

2/3's of all star weekend down. Saturday night was great. 3 point contest was great, seeing the splash bros and dev booker in the final round was entertaining. But how bout that dunk contest. I mean cmon, this was insane. Lavine and Gordon going back and forth with incredible dunks. I'm not a fan with how it finished, but this night was great for the contest and the league in general. I'm looking forward to kobe's last all star appearance tomorrow night. i Hope to see more people discuss the NBA moving forward. I kno we love to talk about the sexy women in this community and elsewhere but it's also cool to share common interests in sports. Hope to hear back from some of u soon.

:) Junior Poster

I'm not following NBA too closely but I tend to watch Warriors games lately, because they have a chance of repeating/breaking the Bulls record, and MJ was my rolemodel growing up.

Veni Vidi Vici

Some game Saturday night!

WOW, have things changed in the west. Curry , Paul, and Griffin go down. Chris and Blake for the year, devastating to say the least. Steph could be back but that's iffy.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Anybody still following the games? Obviously the finals are going to be Warriors vs Cavaliers. I got Cavs in 7.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Cavs in 6. Personally I don't like the Warriors but they are a great team. too bad about Leonard & Spurs tho. IT would make for a more interesting game, but I think even with him healthy Warriors win the series.