Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Rip Off By Grooby

I don't know how many people Grooby has ripped off, but they have been ripping me off constantly for the past few years with their lying excuses about why after you pay for their site, they will not allow you to enter it for days on end. Once they decide to read your email complaints, all they do is make excuses and they even refuse to give the customer credit for the lost says. This is a email that I just sent to them about an hour ago and have not even received a reply yet from them. Grooby used to be a good site way back then, but, has now become a pure ripoff.

Every time I purchase a subcription from one of your sites I wind up waisting my money. You suck me in for a month or so then you will continue to take my money from my bank account while refusing to provide me with the service that I am paying for. For the past several days, your Blacktgirls.com site would let me in but every 15 minutes woiuld kick me out and make me resign in. Now, it just won't let me back in. Everytime I try to enter the site I get your fucking "OOPS" page and it will not allow me to resign back in. On the 25th of January, a mere 9 days ago, you took $35.99 out of my bank account. This, according to your aggreement, was for a full month. You have violated your agreement, again and again and again. Every single time that I have complained to you about the problems with entering your sites in the past on this particuliar site or one of your other sites, you have acknowledged that this was the fault at your end because you people cannot control outsiders from hacking screen names/passwords. And each time you will send the preprinted apology along with a bullshit replacement screenname/password and even though I had lost several say of the subscription I had already paid for, you refuse to even make an attempt to either reimburse for the lost days oRS, HAVE RIPPED NOT ONLY ME OFF, BUT PROBLABLY HUNDREDS OF OTHERS. r extend the subscription. Again your company sucks. FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW OR AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I AM GOING TO MAKE A STINK ACROSS THE WHOLE INTERNET ABOUT HOW YOU, FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS HAVE NOT ONLY RIPPED ME OFF, BUT PROBABLY HUNDREDS OF OTHERS.

0 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Just a lonely soldier.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Rip Off By Grooby

You emailed 'an hour ago and have not even received a reply'. We're a small company. We use our own dedicated customer service staff (who do other jobs in the company), instead of out-sourcing or relying on a billing company, who don't know our products and we respond to every single email that comes in, we've an excellent reputation for customer service and getting our members issues sorted. We can't always get back within an hour, but we do try to get back as fast as we can - and it never extends beyond a day.

You pay for a month, and we supply you with access for a month. We've 1000's of members a month accessing the websites without a problem. We don't acknowledge the problems you are having are 'our fault', we explain why you are having a problem. Like most membership sites, we're susceptible to people hacking/guessing or simply giving passwords away. We use software to stop the same password being used by multiple IP's within a short amount of time. If a members password is continuously getting cut off, even after we've issued a new one, then I'd question the way they surf the sites - whether they are using some sort of multi-download software, whether they're using different proxies to enter or whether they continue to use the same username/password across multiple sites (in your case you've used the same one for at least 5 yrs and you also use it on open forums like this, so it's most likely compromised and you've already removed the first security wall.

Also - in the event of this happening, and anybody being offline, we always extend their memberships to compensate. This is company policy and I've checked with all customer service and they do continue to do this, so I'm unsure as you why you claim otherwise.

So - you have been anything but 'ripped off' or any agreement 'violated'. I understand why you'd be irritated - and want to get the service you paid for, but accusing us of 'ripping you off' or making threats, isn't really a way forward. We pride ourselves in our customer service - and delivering the best content and being the having the best TS websites online - however, if you think you can get better service elsewhere, then I'd encourage you to.

I'll have someone look at your account immediately - and I've refunded your latest month as show of good faith, so you can try other companies services.
    Thank you.

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Expecting a response in an hour isn't very reasonable and if it's that bad why do you keep coming back...you must like it

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

To further clarify why your password was blocked, your username was used in 5 different countries within a 6 hr period.
    Unless you went from the Netherlands to the USA, to Israel and then to Austria and onto Germany in 360 mins, then other people were using your username and password. This is why I'd urge anyone to make sure they use a username/password combination that is hard to be hacked (or not to share their usernames for those of you that do).

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Funny post this!

My first response was: "whahaha ... expecting a response within an hour". Welcome back on earth is the only thing I can say!

Then scrolling down:

I've had some bad experiences with joining adult web sites as well - and am very hesitant to do so since then, but I really must say what you are doing is really out of order!

The response from Grooby Steven suggests - let's be political .... there is something stinky about your story. Supply42: You realise you can cause some real damage to his company and therefore the business as a whole by claiming stuff like this??? ... just for your personal grieve??

Give people the chance to defend themselves - discretely!

kind regards,

A.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by zodiac; 02-04-2016 at 10:02 PM.
    --- freedom of speech does not mean freedom to insult ---

Member Rookie Poster

a member of a few grooby sites nerver had a problem

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

My experience with Grooby CS has been great. Anytime I had a problem they responded quickly, and took care of it. Just saying for me don't know about anybody else.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    ....your username was used in 5 different countries within a 6 hr period....
    Def could be VPN software rolling IP's. If you are using such stick with one for Grooby.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

I've had plenty of problems with Steven in the past, and I'll be the first to tell you that Grooby conforms to industry standards when it comes to billing by using NATS.

For you to air out a customer service complaint in public like this makes you look like an indiscreet fool... which I'll now assume you are.

#dumbass

~BB~

7 out of 8 members liked this post.

Ladyboy Lover Rookie Poster Kiwi_bloke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    To further clarify why your password was blocked, your username was used in 5 different countries within a 6 hr period.
    Unless you went from the Netherlands to the USA, to Israel and then to Austria and onto Germany in 360 mins, then other people were using your username and password. This is why I'd urge anyone to make sure they use a username/password combination that is hard to be hacked (or not to share their usernames for those of you that do).
    I can explain why that's happening: TOR.

Each time you enter TOR, it chops the link through 3-4 blind servers, based somewhere else in the world.

I guarantee that's what's going on. TOR is guaranteed to be secret, but I would have thought that was moot once you gave your credit card anyway.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.