Thread: Wrong number

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Wrong number

After my first experience with a beautiful shemale I wanted more. I was cruising backpage and Eros . I was looking at every add with a hard on that had to be released. I called a few girls to get pricing and to here their voices. Some how I got caught in something and could not go thru with it. I never got to hook up with anyone. Now here is the twist a few weeks later I get a text from a number I didn't know. It was sexual saying that she will be back in town over the weekend and she like my cock. Well of course I went along with it who wouldn't . So we exchanged some rather juicy texts. I didn't want to but I had to come clean that I didn't know who's she was . She wasn't mad and she told me her name . I did quick check on the pages to see who it was and yep I called to get prices the last time she was here. We still continued to text and chat just friendly stuff. She asked what I did and wasn't comfortable with that with her profession and mine don't get along lol. We chatted so much we wanted to meet so I went to her hotel . She opened the door and well stunning . Smooth long legs in black heels. Ams a teddy. . We hugged each other . I sat on the bed she came over and sat with me. She kissed me
    On the lips and I was not expecting that at all. I wasn't nervous like the first time I was with shemale. She was a friend . Her hand found my rock hard cock . Her hand felt so good as she played with it thru my pants . I had my hand on her thigh and was starting to move it up her smooth leg. It was getting closer to the prize. When I first touched it I must have did something. CJ stopped what she was doing and said what's wrong sweetie. I never saw a cock that big and it was flaccid . She smiled and just giggled . She stood and remove her panties and big and had girth. I played with as she stood before me and licked the underside of her shaft . CJ was about 10 inches she stared to put in my mouth a loud moan came from her. Now being the germ guy I asked if she had a comdom. CJ reached in the drawer and got one out. She had a difficult time getting it on .
    Think she needed x large. I want back to sucking that juicy cock. Playing with balls it was so fantastic. All the time she was calling me her bitch boy. As she was doing this of course I was playing with myself. I knew she was enjoying it from the moans and I was trying to get her on in my mouth. She pulled me tight and I was gagging. I never faced fucked and treated like a little bitch. I felt her shiver and she was cumming inside the condom . I never saw someone cum so hot. I could take anymore I shot a huge load on her paten leather heels . I was speant but I was not done . She told me clean her heel with my tounge. I tasted my own cum but here I was doing it in front of her . We talked a little afterwards. She wanted to get my cherry the next time but I am so scared never had anything inside me . I am sure I shouldnt start with something that big . To this day we are friends from a bad call

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

TOP & BOTTOM Rookie Poster

Default Re: Wrong number

what can I say . lucky lucky lucky boy .
    believe me, from my experience the big dick like that will not pain your ass so much, just in the beginning for few 20 to 30 second only.
    because big dick like that never get hard as a rock, even when it growth it will be soft hard ( like hard sponge feeling ).
    so close your eyes and enjoy it

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Thanks I want to try but still scared as hell

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemoore7 View Post
    Thanks I want to try but still scared as hell
    I almost want her number for myself!

I like the way that you write, I was walking through that door with you!