Thread: Phuket thailand

Member Rookie Poster

Default Phuket thailand

I have a few questions. This is more travel related. I was wondering if it's worth staying on Phi phi or something around there? Or even Phuket. Also if there are any gorgeous tgirls there?

Member Rookie Poster Transformation Magazine's Avatar

Default Re: Phuket thailand

Welp, our new cover girl is in Thailand (wink wink), but just the other day someone passed along some info to us that may help you http://www.transexinfo.com/wiki/Phuket

find us:
    online | transformationonline.com
    twitter | @transpubinc
    instagram | @transpubinc
    facebook | facebook.com/Transpubinc

Junior Member Rookie Poster Rude dog's Avatar

Not been to Phi Phi but stayed about a week in Patong Beach in Phuket. Nice place - lots of hot girls and lots of bars! Also lots of beach to go and see and a really good dino mini-golf!

It has everything if you want to chill, get laid or party. Lots of tuk tuks to take you places too.

You can stay at Phi Phi... it's really beautiful. Also in Krabi. However there is not much ladyboys around. So if you seek travel and ladyboys, then book a hotel there for just 1 night and stay rest of the days in Patong. If you get to Phi Phi Islands by noon, then you have plenty of time to visit the Island, go snorkeling at Maya bay etc. To get to Phi Phi Island by noon, you should start getting there early... boats leave from Port of Phuket around 8am I think. You can find the schedule online.
    Another option is to stay at Patong. There is 1 day trip available in most hotels and tourist agencies. They take you to Phi Phi and Maya Bay by speed boat and you will be back by evening.

Quote Originally Posted by theworldisyours View Post
    I have a few questions. This is more travel related. I was wondering if it's worth staying on Phi phi or something around there? Or even Phuket. Also if there are any gorgeous tgirls there?

Member Rookie Poster scorpeo777's Avatar

You can stay anywhere within reasonable distance from Patong. Last I went there, I stayed 20 mins away drive from Patong in a nice and beautiful beach far away from city life and drove to Patong whenever I wanted. Rent a car when you land in the airport.