Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster Transformation Magazine's Avatar

Default Re: Transformation 96: The International Issue

Transformation 96 (Part 2): A chat with @MimiGlamourTS of the Philippines/UK

Mimi Glamour, Philippines/UK
    TWITTER: @MimiGlamourTS
    PHOTO CREDIT: Andy Luvers

Part one of this interview can be found in Transformation 96: The International Issue

What do you like to do in your free time? I like to fill my spare time with my two doggies, Waffles & Aero, we enjoy long walks & exploring. When my two trouble makers are not with me, I make sure I’m at gym keeping control of my figure, as I love junk food far too much. I enjoy art, whether it be drawing or painting. I also like to keep up with current affairs, politics & bit of “trashy celeb gossip”. Most of all I like to keep informed of Trans issues, activists & charity events.

Do you have any fantasies? Of course, they largely involve being ravished & served by Ryan Reynolds & a team of Rugby players on a four post bed.

Transition is physical, emotional, and social, all of which present different types of challenges. Tell us about your experience of them if you could. Being Asian & TG I’m lucky to have a natural advantage. We are already slim figures so fitting girl’s clothes & shoes has never been an issue, like it is for most. Obviously when I look in the mirror there are physical things I see that I want to change & I don’t think look femme enough or remind me of the old me but over time I’ve learnt to accept my physical look & my shell. That being said, if a million pounds($) landed in my lap tomorrow, I’d be booking the nearest cosmetic surgeon.

My emotional outlook is up & down like any TG person. As much as I try to be strong & face a new day with energy, some days can just beat you down. Hormone treatment, diet, exercise & having an understanding of my body have all helped me ride the emotional roller coaster & have given me some control over it.

Social transition has always been simple for me. If there is negativity of any kind in the room, I either laugh it off or leave. I’ve always been a good judge of character so have a strong set of close friends, who I love dearly. They provide a strong network of support for me, as I do them.

What are you the most proud of so far in your life? What are you working towards now? My independence, I’m not reliant upon anyone; I know I can deal with anything life throws at me. That feeling fills me with great confidence. Presently I’m working towards growing my modeling career & my brand awareness. Around the world it’s possible for “genetic girls” to be glamour models, be a bit naughty, appear in major publications & still be respected by the general public. I want to be one of the first mainstream TS glamour models & if I can’t, I will have a good go at trying. At least I’ll have helped pave the way for the next generation of girls. I see my modeling career molded around having an active presence on the transgender rights/charity scene; I’d love to be mentioned as a positive role model one day.

Describe the 2-3 events that most shaped your life. Two events happened in very quick succession. My mother’s passing which was in tragic circumstances, the completion of my degree & being the first in my family to achieve such an accolade, both occurred within weeks of each other. That time in my life is such a blur of emotions & feelings but it has shaped my outlook & my thirst to seize opportunities. Moving to the UK rivals those first two events, as it was a massive upheaval & complete change for me in culture, outlook & reality. I survived them all & what doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger!

What are some hot topics in your area? Equality is a hot topic everywhere, one day it can be achieved & gender identity can stop being such hurdle for society as a whole. I love to throw my support behind organizations in the UK, like Sparkle, Stone Wall & All About Trans. They do such good work by providing a great support network for transgender individuals. As I write this, in the UK, the BBC is showing a romantic “sit-com” called Boy Meets Girl. It’s based around a young 20 something man falling for a post op TS. It’s been receiving rave reviews & heartily welcomed by the public. It’s so exciting to see public perspective change.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mimi.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	319.9 KB 
ID:	909953

What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Best gift? Simple ……….“Everything In Moderation”. My first Doggie, Waffles was the best present ever. From being a small child I’d always wanted a dog, she is showered with cuddles & kisses all the time.

What gets you riled up enough to lose your temper? Ignorance & not being courteous to others, a lack of these basic human skills drive me insane. Especially in this modern climate, where it’s fashionable to be a “bitch” or “bad boy”, there is just no need, it’s far easier for us all just to get along.

We would never catch you wearing …..? CROCS!!! They are the devil’s shoes. Aside from it being awful, ugly & cumbersome, you can’t match them with anything. Imagine wearing leather, PVC or even the basic summer dress and then crocs!!……….. N to the O……..NO!!

Who do you most admire? It’s difficult to cite one person, as I have always found myself taking bits & ideas from everyone. The modeling side I would say, Mariah Carey, Gia Darling, Allannah Starr, Vanity & lots of main stream UK glamour models. Style wise, I’d say my mum & the 80’s in general. I love the glamour from that era, the likes of Joan Collins in Dynasty, power suits, big hair & high heels. My attitude & outlook has been shaped by my own personal experience & beliefs but still is growing due to many wonderful people. People like Laverne Cox, Kellie Maloney, Paris Lees & anyone who is a Transgender activist, excites me.

Are there any memorable characters who had an impact on your life? Mum & Dad were always hard workers & instilled in us a strong work ethic & desire to improve one’s self. My strength of character & energy has grown since moving to England & engaging with strong willed English characters, who certainly don’t stand for any “B.S.”.

What are some of your top tips for fitness, beauty and cooking? Fitness, start slowly and build up by setting small achievable goals & before you know it your running faster & jumping higher. Beauty, try lots of different looks, be sympathetic to your body, skin tone & find someone you admire & copy their style until you think you’ve cracked it. Cooking, only ever put a little in at a time because if you put too much in, in one go, you can never take it back out again.

Can you tell me about your family? Parents, siblings, extended? How did they influence who you are? My biggest role model was my mother, though she struggled with who I am, I know she wasn’t ashamed of me. She always had great style & was the envy of the other neighborhood women. If she wasn’t amending a shop bought dress, she was making her own, or making weird & wonderful accessories. Our house was like a scene from “Paris Is Burning” when she had a function to go to.

What has acceptance come to mean to you? Like any human being, I crave it just as much as the next person. I would love to live in a world where people do not judge you on your gender but because of your capability & what you offer society. I admire the Samoan culture, they have a natural acceptance for Transgender people, they are called “Fa’afafine”, the third sex. I’d love to see this affinity an understanding spread across the world, instead of the fear & hate that there is now, education & awareness are essential to this!

Part one of this interview can be found in Transformation 96: The International Issue

find us:
    online | transformationonline.com
    twitter | @transpubinc
    instagram | @transpubinc
    facebook | facebook.com/Transpubinc

and please stay tuned for updates about our chats with everyone in this issue!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    find us:
    twitter | @transpubinc
    instagram | @transpubinc

Transformation 96 (Part Two): A chat with @BiankaNascimen4 of Brazil/Ireland

Bianka Nascimento, Brazil/Ireland
    TWITTER: @BiankaNascimen4
    PHOTO CREDIT: Isa De Luik

What do you like to do in your free time? I like to dance, go shopping and work out.

Do you have any fantasies? Not really! Hummmmm lolol Maybe Justin Bieber when he is 30 years old? Omg naughty thoughts lol….

What gets you riled up enough to lose your temper? False, dishonest people and drama queens. Ufffiii!!!

Who do you most admire? Roberta Close from Brazil, the most beautiful Trans Woman I have ever seen. Now she is getting older, but she still looks good.

What are some of your top tips for staying healthy? I love to be in shape of course and try to eat healthy. Exercising your body is good even for your mind. My tip is to, “Never give up, and follow your dreams.”

Name:	bianka.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	910567

Can you tell me about your family? Parents, siblings, extended? How did they influence who you are? Well my transition at the beginning was very hard. I started, stopped and re-started again. I was fighting thoughts that I was doing the wrong thing, but it was myself, my REAL SELF, in the wrong body. My parents didn’t accept it in the beginning. It was hard. It was difficult. Many times I decided to give up, but every time something at the end of the tunnel said to me, “You cant give up.” I was fighting with all my power to live life honestly and finally they could see I wouldn’t give up and then accepted me and tried to understand me. Today it’s my family who always give me the best advice and they always tell me to follow my dreams and be honest with myself.

What has acceptance come to mean to you? Acceptance for me means that when anything happens to you, you need accept yourself and understand yourself, your soul, your own truth. Being transgender is not easy, there are many ups and downs, but if you accept yourself and don’t worry about what people think about you, you are ready to accept the world!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    find us:
    twitter | @transpubinc
    instagram | @transpubinc

Transformation 96 (Part Two): A chat with @TSTrixxyj of Texas

Tracy J. Hayek a.k.a Trixxy Von Tease, USA
    TWITTER: @TSTrixxyj
    PHOTO CREDIT: Damien Cain

What do you like to do in your free time? The question is what do I not like to do haha! In my spare time I either find something to get my hands on including; painting, sculpting horror icons, playing all types of music and instruments, web-designing and doing anything on the trusty computer.

Do you have any fantasies? Of course I have many, who doesn’t? Mine are too explicative I’m sure for this publishing, but if I can say anything, I would have to say gang-bangs while people watch. I would think that’s hot stuff!

Transition is physical, emotional, and social, all of which present different types of challenges. Tell us about your experience of them if you could. I knew since I was a wee lad in the early days of wearing boy clothes it didn’t feel right on my skin, but my mother told me when I’ve decided to make my transition that she knew she’d be having the daughter she always wanted. Don’t worry it’s not a bad thing because I have a brother haha.

My father passed in 2007. It made me snap and I couldn’t lie to myself anymore, so I changed my attitude more than my appearance. I became blunter, smarter and didn’t care about the judgements of others. I live my life as I should, just as much as anyone needs to do.

What are you the most proud of so far in your life? What are you working towards now? I’m building an empire filled with spooky decor and a “Halloween everyday” feel. I’ve never won anything in my life and it would be a big bucket of tears to win something.

Describe the 2-3 events that most shaped your life. Tattoos are my lust and temple. I got my first tattoo when I was 18 and ever since I haven’t been able to stop. As a teen rocker, I was raised listening to heavy metal music which became a lifestyle. I used permanent markers upon myself (knowing how to draw/sketch) all over my arm, then my friends body parts, being creative. My father didn’t like me being all marked up so he told me, “If I see any marker on that skin i’m going to slap it.” So there was times I got caught…Out of no where he finds them and SLAP! haha

My family is my everything. Just like most people love their families I do as well.

At age 13 I knew the difference between right and wrong, possibilities of jobs/career and responsibilities of life which still helps me till this day. Learning respect and loyalty, and using my brain made my life easier. I got my seriousness and smarts from my father David (Rest in Peace), and my sick impure sarcastic jokes, big heart and artistic talent came from my mother Inga, who is going strong till this day.

What are some hot topics in your area? Right now its the debate of Presidency and the political system, as i’m a very political person but like to keep it to myself for personal reasons. Recreational/Medicinal use of marijuana is currently a really big topic in Texas for legalization in the year 2016. Personally, I think it has great advantages for health and other resources.

Name:	tracey.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	244.8 KB 
ID:	911202

What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Best gift? Live life to the fullest. Be You and Never forget where you came from.

What gets you riled up enough to lose your temper? Closed minded humans who lecture on things they don’t understand or fear. If you don’t understand anything about a certain subject or person then do your homework and learn. It doesn’t mean you have to accept it but just to be mindful.

Don’t ever tell me to calm down…I’ll fight you.

You would never catch me wearing _____Croc shoes or sandals while wearing socks. Its just not cute, so stop it.

Who do you most admire? Horror Actors/Actresses, Tattoo Artists, Great Musicians, people who are goal orientated.

Are there any memorable characters who had an impact on your life? I would like to gather the knowledge from which my parents taught me and become my own inspiration to share with others who struggle and need help for advice.

Fitness/beauty/cooking/etc. is very important to you. What are some of your top tips? I am recently and occasionally working out for better stamina, because smoking doesn’t help but calms my nerves ..heh

My beauty is a personal style of 1940s to 1950s pin up Bettie Page look clashed with Morticia Addams from The Addams Family with aspiring make up and tattoo artist Kat Von D, which of course, that’s where I get the “Von” in my stage name.

Getting comfortable with food is what makes me cook in the kitchen or grill. I’ve been called a saucier for making anything taste great and texture to your pallet. I started to really get into cooking young but now watching the food network gets me pumped and motivated to use fresh produce and turning meals into tasteful art.

Music is life, we need it for our own ears to listen and show emotion through how we feel.

As a musician (vocalist preferred), I show my true colors to my fans and other people who do and don’t understand me when I do sing, scream or use guttural growls.

What has acceptance come to mean to you? Makes me feel great, especially from people who brought me into the industry, Grooby.

Talking, making new friends in this industry helped me talk to other girls that I was intimidated by because we throw shade which is fine, but I feel comfortable and I am no threat unless I have been harmed, MMA (mixed martial arts) taught me a bit so no worries, other than that, I appreciate Steven Grooby for finding something special in me to bring to this family.

find us:
    twitter | @transpubinc
    instagram | @transpubinc

Transformation 96 (Part Two): A chat with @KimberL62350895 of Germany

Kimber Lee, Germany

TWITTER: @KimberL62350895
    PHOTO CREDIT: Manuel Jacob

What do you like to do in your free time? In my free time I love to travel, see different places and enjoy my life. I go out a lot with my friends and dance the whole night. But also when I need a break I come back to my parents home and enjoy the silence of the small city I’m from.

Transition is physical, emotional, and social, all of which present different types of challenges. Tell us about your experience of them if you could. It was very hard for me growing up because most of the people around me didn’t understand or support my change, but that has changed in the last few years so I’m really happy now with everything.

Name:	kimber.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	217.4 KB 
ID:	911996

What are you the most proud of so far in your life? What are you working towards now? I’ve been working in the adult industry since I was 18 years old. I Love my job and never wanted to do something else … I do a lot of movies, photo shoots and stuff you can find on my website www.ts-Kimberlee.com. I’m very proud so far of all the work I have done and where I am now.

Can you tell me about your family? Parents, siblings, extended? How did they influence who you are? My parents support me with everything I do. I’m very thankful for that because I couldn’t imagine what I would do without them. That they accept me and love me like I am is very important because your family will be always a part of you. You can choose or change your friends or the people around you, but not your family.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    find us:
    twitter | @transpubinc
    instagram | @transpubinc

Transformation 96 (Part Two) Hotter than a jalapeño: MONA VELA of #Mexico

Mona Vela, Mexico
    TWITTER: (Spanish) @monavela (English) @monavela_peeps
    PHOTO CREDIT: Philip Rivers

What do you like to do in your free time? Achieve my objectives for the next 2 years, and go to live in the United States or Spain. I want to learn about new cultures.

Transition is physical, emotional, and social, all of which present different types of challenges. Tell us about your experience of them if you could. The transition is something that has shown me everything. I have the desire to achieve other objectives now. If I was born again and could choose, I would be a transgender person again.

What are you the most proud of so far in your life? What are you working towards now? I am very proud to have achieved my transition and now I’m working on making new content.

What are some hot topics in your area? In this moment, the high levels of poverty for more than 50% of the population, a lousy government, the outright theft of national wealth as well as the apathy of the majority of Mexicans.

What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Best gift? The best advice came from my family and it goes “It does not matter what you do, what matters is to do well”.

Name:	mona.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	266.7 KB 
ID:	913431

What gets you riled up enough to lose your temper? The abuse of one person to another and lack of ethics.

You would never catch me wearing _____ Flip-flops on the street because I feel I’m going to lose one of them.

Who do you most admire? There are many people I admire but Steve Jobs is one. I agree with his idea of doing things well and not get carried away by the ideas of others.

Are there any memorable characters who had an impact on your life? Of course. My mother, my aunt Esther, my uncle Andrés and my grandmother Lola.

Fitness/beauty/cooking/etc. is very important to you. What are some of your top tips? Do plenty of exercise and eat all you want, but in moderation. If I eat, I do more exercise.

Can you tell me about your family? Parents, siblings, extended? How did they influence who you are? My family taught me to be what I want to be, as well as respect for differences. So I decided to live as transgender.

What has acceptance come to mean to you? It means freedom.

find us:
    twitter | @transpubinc
    instagram | @transpubinc

Quote Originally Posted by Transformation Magazine View Post
    A CHAT WITH TRANSFORMATION 96 COVER GIRL @SHEMALEFISH (PART TWO):

Fish, Thailand
    TWITTER: @ShemaleFish

Attachment 907941

What do you like to do in your free time? Shopping of course, I love to go out with my friends and buy nice clothes. Hanging out in shopping malls, dining and going to cinemas. I also love listening to music, being home alone dancing to music by Beyoncé for hours. I love to laugh with friends.

Are there any memorable characters who had impact on your life? Beyoncé – of course. The first time I saw the video of “CRAZY IN LOVE” her beautiful skin, dance moves, and sexy voice inspired me. I wanted to be like her. She is a hard working woman that is following her dream, so I do.

Health is very important to you. What are some of your top tips? Fruits and vegetables are delicious and very healthful. I love almost all kinds. My ex-boyfriend introduced me to natural herbs – these make you strong and healthy. I suggest the combination of these three to all of you. It cleans the body and makes you beautiful – like me (lol).

Unfortunately, I can’t cook at all (smile).

What are you the most proud of so far in your life ? What are you working towards now? I am proud to be the person I am right now – Fish – It was hard to be the person I am right now.

I am happy that many people around the world know me as a nice person. I am very proud that I have mastered all negative obstacles in my life. I am dreaming of being an international transgender model for fashion and lingerie or maybe an international porn star (smile) haha.

What has acceptance come to mean to you? I am more than happy and delighted that my family, especially my mother, the person I love most in the world, is still loving me same or even more than before as a transsexual in my family. I am proud that my family supports me and that my mom is proud of me in what I am doing and what I am.

find us:
    twitter | @transpubinc
    instagram | @transformationmag

and please stay tuned for updates about our chats with everyone in this issue!
    I just traveled to thailand landed on Dec 31st-Jan13, Probably some of the cutest girl and transwomen in the world. I would love if Transformation digged deeper in those parts =]

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR View Post
    I just traveled to thailand landed on Dec 31st-Jan13, Probably some of the cutest girl and transwomen in the world. I would love if Transformation digged deeper in those parts =]
    I'm partial to most all women (hehe), but yes, we ran an extensive feature in Transformation 95 and hope to continue to take diverse looks at what's going on. So many exciting things happening in the world! We are grateful to help write this living history.

find us:
    twitter | @transpubinc
    instagram | @transpubinc

Transformation 96 (Part Two): A chat with @TSJacquie of The Cherokee Nation

Jacquie Blu, The Cherokee Nation (USA)
    TWITTER: @TSJacquie
    PHOTO CREDIT: Altomic Visuals

What do you like to do in your free time? I love modeling for still photography and video. I like going to Hamburger Mary’s on “Tgirl Nights” to hang and dance with my friends. I like to surf the web. I like computer games. I love going to the beach and working on my tan. I love going to concerts and going to the movies. I love going out to dinner with some pleasant company. I like long, slow, passionate nights. I like well endowed men. I love Trans girls and females. I love being bi. I love being me.

What are you the most proud of so far in your life? What are you working towards now? I have known I was a girl ever since I was 4 or 5 years old. I didn’t know what to do with myself. I was being led around in one direction while my heart and spirit was going someplace else. Even though it presented a whole new set of challenges, the best decision I ever made was to allow myself to be myself. I have never looked back. I have been living as a woman full-time for 11 years as of July 2015. It wasn’t a gradual thing. It happened, literally, overnight. There came a day when I realized I could no longer go on the way I had been. I could no longer play the game. I could no longer wear the mask. I could no longer keep trying to pretend to be someone I never was. I had to allow myself to be myself or I was going to die. I made the right decision.

Now, I’m working towards an expanding modeling career in the Trans adult industry. I’ve done a bit of work in porn before, but only on a small scale. I’m looking forward to expanding my horizons and all of yours as well.

Describe the 2-3 events that most shaped your life. The Beatles had perhaps the most major influence on my life since early childhood. They and their producer, George Martin, taught me everything I know about recorded music. They are the reason why I have always been in the entertainment field in one form or another.

Name:	jacquie.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	269.8 KB 
ID:	914104

What is the best advice you’ve ever received? Best gift? The best advice I have ever received came when I was about 5 years old. My brother and I had some kind of something going on, I don’t quite remember all the details. Apparently, I had done something to my brother. When my Mom confronted me, she asked “How would you feel if someone did that to you?” I quickly realized that, no, I really wouldn’t like it at all. That has stuck with me all my life.

The best gift I ever received was a genuine Beatles Tour jacket from 1965 in pristine condition for Christmas. I wore that thing everywhere for years. I knew a few very envious people. Lol

What gets you riled up enough to lose your temper? Stealing from me and lying to me are the worst things you can do. I have no tolerance for such behavior. If you are going to steal or lie to me once, you will do it again. It only takes once and my trust is gone. Goodbye.

You would never catch me wearing _____ Boxer shorts.

Who do you most admire? I believe one of the people I most admire is Jackie Chan. He does what he does with no special effects, wires or CGI. He has sustained so many injuries and broken bones and he still keeps going. I had been in a nasty accident several years back where a car hit me on my motorcycle. I was twisted and mangled pretty badly. First, I was dead for 10 minutes. Then I was in a coma for two and a half weeks. After that, they were telling me I may never walk again. I told my physician that was unacceptable. It took almost 4 years, but I finally got out of that wheelchair. Jackie Chan inspired me to keep going, despite the injuries and to overcome things that would keep most people down.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    find us:
    twitter | @transpubinc
    instagram | @transpubinc

Quote Originally Posted by Transformation Magazine View Post
    I'm partial to most all women (hehe), but yes, we ran an extensive feature in Transformation 95 and hope to continue to take diverse looks at what's going on. So many exciting things happening in the world! We are grateful to help write this living history.
    Best way of saying it....Its heaven on Earth! I love thailand

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Veteran Poster

Marissa minx australian
    has her interview been done?