Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Default Re: Las Vegas Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    Salvador girls sell drugs inside, see clients, threat foreigner girls like me, bouncer has a loaded gun, the machines are horrible
    so is that a suggestion to stay away from there? any suggestions on where to go instead?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

anybody been to the Las Vegas Lounge lately. Going to be in Vegas next week and could use an update??

Thanks

Senior Member Junior Poster

I will be there Christmas Eve to spread some holiday cheer.

Junior Poster

Hope you have fun spreading holiday cheer!! Please reply your findings

Junior Poster

I was there last summer. It was the first time I'd been there. It was a bit hard to find even with GPS. Because of my schedule, I could only go during the week. Not too many girls hanging out, so not much to choose from. Everyone told me to come on a Friday or Saturday night. I hope to do that next time I go. I've been to a few other clubs like this over the years -- Divas, Peanuts in LA, and some places in Chicago. I l New York, and Montreal. I like to talk to girls before leaving with one. I've found that if they're friendly and conversational, and don't push to hard to get me to leave with them, those are the best ones to leave with. It's usually not the hottest girl in the place, who knows she's hot and doesn't have to be friendly, because guys will flock to her.

I went there two nights in a row. The first night I was high as a kite on some of Vegas' legal weed. I was definitely in the mood, but with only maybe a half-dozen girls didn't see anyone who appealed to me. So I went back the next night, but not high.

Anyway, I talked to a few girls. There was one I liked -- tall, busty red-head, 30ish, who came in a struck up a conversation with me. She was wearing a short dress, and when she was sitting across the room, he cock was sticking out of her underwear. So,when she came to talk with me, I stuck my hand up her skirt, and started playing with her cock (which was no longer sticking out of her underwear). Anyway, she slapped me. First time that had ever happened to me. When I go to these places, if a girl seems friendly, I'll stick my hand up her dress and start playing with her cock. I do this because I like to see 1.) if she's cut or uncut (I prefer uncut) and 2.) her size, and 3.) if she can get hard. I also like to see if she's just cool with it.

There wasn't anyone else who interested me. I had a nice conversation with a gurl from Ecuador. I might have left with her, because she was quite friendly, but then she told me she was post-op. A very busty, pretty Mexican gurl came in and sat next to me at the bar. She was probably about 30. She had nice tits and a nice uncut cock, which she let me play with a bit. She wasn't supper friendly (though not really unfriendly) and a bit pushy, but I was really horny and wanted to leave with someone, and this was my last night in Vegas, and she was attractive enough. I offered her $150, which was too much and eventually ended up paying her $200, which was way too much. I should have started out with $100. We went to her place which was only a couple of blocks away. The neighborhood is dicey, and the place she lived was low-rise public housing. It was about midnight, and there was no one around. She did have a nice apartment. I think a lot of the gurls, especially the Hispanics, live nearby. Anyway, she put on a condom, and I sucked her cock and she sucked mine with a condom. Then she fucked me. She came, but after she came she didn't want to suck me or even JO me or anything, so I just sucked her tits and jacked off. It wasn't really a satisfying experience. Normally, I wouldn't have left with her, just because of the vibe I got, but I was so horny I didn't have my wits about me, and there really wasn't anyone else around who was the least bit attractive. Any port in a storm, I guess. I would definitely suggest that you go there on a weekend, when you have a better choice of gurls, and talk to them and leave with someone who seems friendly and not too pushy. I'm not sure what it will be like on Christmas Eve.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Junior Poster

thanks for the update.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mikey_stl View Post
    I was there last summer. It was the first time I'd been there. It was a bit hard to find even with GPS. Because of my schedule, I could only go during the week. Not too many girls hanging out, so not much to choose from. Everyone told me to come on a Friday or Saturday night. I hope to do that next time I go. I've been to a few other clubs like this over the years -- Divas, Peanuts in LA, and some places in Chicago. I l New York, and Montreal. I like to talk to girls before leaving with one. I've found that if they're friendly and conversational, and don't push to hard to get me to leave with them, those are the best ones to leave with. It's usually not the hottest girl in the place, who knows she's hot and doesn't have to be friendly, because guys will flock to her.

I went there two nights in a row. The first night I was high as a kite on some of Vegas' legal weed. I was definitely in the mood, but with only maybe a half-dozen girls didn't see anyone who appealed to me. So I went back the next night, but not high.

Anyway, I talked to a few girls. There was one I liked -- tall, busty red-head, 30ish, who came in a struck up a conversation with me. She was wearing a short dress, and when she was sitting across the room, he cock was sticking out of her underwear. So,when she came to talk with me, I stuck my hand up her skirt, and started playing with her cock (which was no longer sticking out of her underwear). Anyway, she slapped me. First time that had ever happened to me. When I go to these places, if a girl seems friendly, I'll stick my hand up her dress and start playing with her cock. I do this because I like to see 1.) if she's cut or uncut (I prefer uncut) and 2.) her size, and 3.) if she can get hard. I also like to see if she's just cool with it.

There wasn't anyone else who interested me. I had a nice conversation with a gurl from Ecuador. I might have left with her, because she was quite friendly, but then she told me she was post-op. A very busty, pretty Mexican gurl came in and sat next to me at the bar. She was probably about 30. She had nice tits and a nice uncut cock, which she let me play with a bit. She wasn't supper friendly (though not really unfriendly) and a bit pushy, but I was really horny and wanted to leave with someone, and this was my last night in Vegas, and she was attractive enough. I offered her $150, which was too much and eventually ended up paying her $200, which was way too much. I should have started out with $100. We went to her place which was only a couple of blocks away. The neighborhood is dicey, and the place she lived was low-rise public housing. It was about midnight, and there was no one around. She did have a nice apartment. I think a lot of the gurls, especially the Hispanics, live nearby. Anyway, she put on a condom, and I sucked her cock and she sucked mine with a condom. Then she fucked me. She came, but after she came she didn't want to suck me or even JO me or anything, so I just sucked her tits and jacked off. It wasn't really a satisfying experience. Normally, I wouldn't have left with her, just because of the vibe I got, but I was so horny I didn't have my wits about me, and there really wasn't anyone else around who was the least bit attractive. Any port in a storm, I guess. I would definitely suggest that you go there on a weekend, when you have a better choice of gurls, and talk to them and leave with someone who seems friendly and not too pushy. I'm not sure what it will be like on Christmas Eve.
    Really ? It surprised you when you put your hand up her skirt and played with her cock that she would slap you?
    Unless she asks you to, I don’t blame her for slapping you, someone did that to me I’d react the same way but with a fist.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Murmdrum's Avatar

sexually assaults woman then surprised she hits him......

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Murmdrum View Post
    sexually assaults woman then surprised she hits him......
    Yep agree Murmdrum, touching someone like that without consent hmmm legally speaking sexual assault, no matter if their a sex worker or not, this sorta post the mind boggles 🤪

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Telvin's Avatar

And guys wonder how they end up being the subject of #MeToo complaint.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.