Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Why we're here: let's be honest.

I like pre-op male-to-female transsexuals because I like women and I find cocks exciting, so it follows that hot chicks with big dicks make me happy. I guess that makes me kinda gay. I'm willing to admit that getting a boner from other boners makes me gay. How about you? I'm curious about what you think.

That said, if you think jerking off while you're looking at dicks doesn't mean you're gay because the person with the dick is wearing mascara, you have issues.

2 out of 11 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Default Re: Why we're here: let's be honest.

Let's be honest...This is what I think...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	906286

12 out of 12 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roughhouse Rimmer View Post
    I like pre-op male-to-female transsexuals because I like women and I find cocks exciting, so it follows that hot chicks with big dicks make me happy. I guess that makes me kinda gay. I'm willing to admit that getting a boner from other boners makes me gay. How about you? I'm curious about what you think.

That said, if you think jerking off while you're looking at dicks doesn't mean you're gay because the person with the dick is wearing mascara, you have issues.
    I think it's more likely you're the one with issues. You join - and this is your second post?
    I foresee your future here ...

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Wait... I thought I was here to learn more about 18th Century French Literature? I am so lost.

:) Junior Poster

You are what you think you are, I for one find myself 100% straight as these ladies are women. And there is nothing gay about women. Of course if the sole reason why you like them is for what's down there, then maybe... I am no shrink.

And if someone says I am gay, so be it, I don't think I care.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Senior Member Junior Poster

I get your point, I'm bi myself, I find chicks like ariande grande hot and at the same time, also get a hard on for bieber lol! That said tho, I think people just need to man up and admit their sexuality, fuck a label. If a dick gets u hard then of course ur either gay or bi... there's no straightness in that at all regardless how the person may look, its just an another different attraction. Just like how str8 and bi guys have their preference for girls, gay and bi dudes have preference for boys. Some pple like fat girls, some like slim girls. Some pple like hairy guys(gross), while others like trimmed or smooth, fem or manly, skinny or muscles, ect ect. Too me tranny is just an extension of a fem boy. I've always have had attractions towards fem boys and twinks when I was younger, before I discovered trannys, and now I love trannys too.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Your big noob mistake was assuming the admirers here are all one type of anything.

Some of us only get that feeling for preop TS, not dicks in general.

Some are just like you. Others still have their own definition.
    The only thing any of us can say with certainty is that as a group we get turned on by TS women.

The end.

Trying to stamp your own personal labels on members of HA who didn't ask for it is a fool's quest.

For instance I never found anything remotely sexually intriguing about a penis until I saw it attached to a very fem, female identified, TS woman.

But that's me and mine.

Do you noob and quit trying to be the smartest kid in class.

If a TS doesn't look and sound 'right' to me, I don't even get to what's between her legs.
    Believe it or not, some of us are turned off by TS who represent as too masculine.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Some are just like you. Others still have their own definition.
    Well, I don't know about you, but I typically define it as beginning with the coronation of King Louis and ending with the first consulate of Napoleon.

I like tits, I like wiener, and it's the best of both worlds. I like some TS just like I like some GGs. I'm not really attracted to dudes. I can see how a guy is attractive but it's never like 'omg I wan see his cock'. If you think I'm gay I don't give a shit.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by dytmook View Post
    I like tits, I like wiener, and it's the best of both worlds. I like some TS just like I like some GGs. I'm not really attracted to dudes. I can see how a guy is attractive but it's never like 'omg I wan see his cock'. If you think I'm gay I don't give a shit.
    so u trynna say this guy doesn't turn u on?

0 out of 6 members liked this post.