Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Rap Video With ALLE Transgenders :)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Not my genre of "music" but hey...
    ^^^^^^

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TS Evelyn Summers View Post
    Alle Them Gals Had Their Instagrams Posted At The Ende Of The Video.....So if You Wanted To get In Kontakt With Them....I Guess You Could .....
    Only one of the accounts still works though, unfortunately.

https://www.instagram.com/thelifesizebarbie/

Junior Member Rookie Poster Jeremy.Nogueira's Avatar

I'd like to see uncensored version if there's any

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    how can I find all three of those ladies?
    Cassie is one of my models she is Kapri Stacks on Black-tgirls.Located in St. Louis.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Compared to the resr of the crap music that's out today, this aint really that bad.. I'm glad someone made a video with trannys in it, too bad he didnt make them revel or show their bulges further into the video! And too bad it wasn't by someone more famous. Idk how famous he is there seems to be a new rapper popping out every other day nowadays. But hopefully this would be like a stepping stone for more gays bi and trans to be accepted. There's SOOOOOO many gay and bi guys out there its ridiculous, especially in the black community regardless what they say in the streets. All it takes is for a rapper, a famous one, to make it "cool" then suddenly u gonna see bunch of gay thugs holding hands and kissing each other out in the streets

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thatOneRandomHornyGuy View Post
    Compared to the resr of the crap music that's out today, this aint really that bad.. I'm glad someone made a video with trannys in it, too bad he didnt make them revel or show their bulges further into the video! And too bad it wasn't by someone more famous. Idk how famous he is there seems to be a new rapper popping out every other day nowadays. But hopefully this would be like a stepping stone for more gays bi and trans to be accepted. There's SOOOOOO many gay and bi guys out there its ridiculous, especially in the black community regardless what they say in the streets. All it takes is for a rapper, a famous one, to make it "cool" then suddenly u gonna see bunch of gay thugs holding hands and kissing each other out in the streets
    It's gonna take more than a couple rappers doing these kind of things make it acceptable in hip-hop. One cool rapper isn't going undo decades old mentality. People may tolerate it slightly more, but it's not gonna be "normal" to see gay thugs just out and about everywhere. At the end of the day, Young Thug and lil Wayne are rich, famous and make music people like which gives them the pass to do shit like wear dresses, kiss other men and do feminine things. Most people won't actually press the issue past talking shit on the internet. The same does not apply for random mofo on the block.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    It's gonna take more than a couple rappers doing these kind of things make it acceptable in hip-hop. One cool rapper isn't going undo decades old mentality. People may tolerate it slightly more, but it's not gonna be "normal" to see gay thugs just out and about everywhere. At the end of the day, Young Thug and lil Wayne are rich, famous and make music people like which gives them the pass to do shit like wear dresses, kiss other men and do feminine things. Most people won't actually press the issue past talking shit on the internet. The same does not apply for random mofo on the block.
    Let lil wayne make out with a dude in a music video or rap about fucking a tranny, I guarantee that shit would be acceptable overnight these pple are so easily brainwashed and influenced with rap. Same pple who used to diss other people for wearing tight jeans back in the late 90s, early 2000s are now wearing skin tight jeans...and all it took was little wayne wearing that shit in a couple videos. Same goes with skateboarding never have I've seen black people skateboarding in the ghetto until lil wayne started...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Let lil wayne make out with a dude in a music video or rap about fucking a tranny, I guarantee that shit would be acceptable overnight these pple are so easily brainwashed and influenced with rap. Same pple who used to diss other people for wearing tight jeans back in the late 90s, early 2000s are now wearing skin tight jeans...and all it took was little wayne wearing that shit in a couple videos. Same goes with skateboarding never have I've seen black people skateboarding in the ghetto until lil wayne started...
    Lil Wayne kissed a guy. People did not take it very well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	905755

Senior Member Professional Poster

Wearing tight jeans and skateboarding are small compared to fucking other men or TS women. Those are phases. People were wearing tight leather shit in the 70s and 80s as well, but those dudes were getting pussy. The brainwashing only goes so far. Fucking TS women isn't just some phase and something you just take off like a pair of tight jeans. I can't speak for the hood and skaters, but my cousin grew up in the hood and saw a decent number of black skaters way before lil Wayne traded in his baggy pants and bandanna for tight cheetah print pants and skateboards.

And yes, lil wayne kissed Baby like 9 years ago and he still gets clowned fairly heavily on it. TS women MAY be accepted a little more by the middle and high schoolers just learning about their sexuality, but no overnight change is gonna happen, especially in the hip-hop/black community and especially among the grown folk.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

All of those butts are awful.

Without exception.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.