Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Oregon "standoff"

I'm not sure what you disagree with in these two posts Dreamon. There's something almost reptilian about your thumbing techniques. I am not saying this as a taunt...but can your tactics be construed as an admission that you don't have a rebuttal? It's almost as if you're saying, "aww shucks, he pointed out something true, irrefutable, and that I don't like....let me express my displeasure".

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Nail on the head...a little tiny head (wondering now if dreamon's name is Brad).

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    I'm not sure what you disagree with in these two posts Dreamon. There's something almost reptilian about your thumbing techniques. I am not saying this as a taunt...but can your tactics be construed as an admission that you don't have a rebuttal? It's almost as if you're saying, "aww shucks, he pointed out something true, irrefutable, and that I don't like....let me express my displeasure".
    You're trying to debate a guy who's incapable of it...he'll never see you're viewpoint or care to because it may go against his personal beliefs that he clings to like a religion. There's never a gray area with a person like this. I new that the moment he spewed out that Robert Finicum was assassinated - even though the evidence obviously indicated otherwise. This makes him no better than a ranting U.F.O. conspiracy theorist.
    Completely pointless to argue with him...unless it's fun.

"knew"...sorry.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    This makes him no better than a ranting U.F.O. conspiracy theorist.
    Completely pointless to argue with him...unless it's fun.
    Yeah at least it's something to bounce ideas off of...but a real UFO conspiracy theorist might give you a clever nickname like brooding mouse or uncle leo.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Yeah at least it's something to bounce ideas off of...but a real UFO conspiracy theorist might give you a clever nickname like brooding mouse or uncle leo.
    Wow... remember her? Scary.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    I new that the moment he spewed out that Robert Finicum was assassinated - even though the evidence obviously indicated otherwise.
    What I love about conspiracy people is that they always act like the gov is not just pulling one over on them but leaving little clues to rub their nose in it. I can just hear one of them saying, "Not only do they kill the man but then they publish a video of his cold-blooded murder. They're not even trying to hide their duplicity anymore. That video was a warning shot to the whole movement."

Imagine that. They publish a video of the thing. It's almost like they thought it speaks for itself. Apparently not.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

COMMIES!!!!!
    Us troo Merkins in't gunnuh let yuu satanist athiest pinkos take ar guns, libertee, & God givin corprut manafez destiny, & enslave us to the red menuss of the welfare abortionists...

OBTW: Doesn't that dude gettin' snuffed turn this what was a funny fiasco lnto potential felony murder charges all around? No probs... President Trump can grant pardons.