Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: Oregon "standoff"

Now what do you think would have happened if someone non-white had posted this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	911117

So dude was killed. So fucking what.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

FBI's own footage shows Finicum with his hands in the air when he is shot and killed.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

That's a load of horseshit...you can have whatever views you want...but don't be one of those assholes that insists on saying what happens, when a tape YOU supply, clearly shows otherwise. He wasn't shot when he had his hands up....he was shot when he kept reaching into his pocket.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    That's a load of horseshit...you can have whatever views you want...but don't be one of those assholes that insists on saying what happens, when a tape YOU supply, clearly shows otherwise. He wasn't shot when he had his hands up....he was shot when he kept reaching into his pocket.
    Exactly. Video showed that the cops pulled up on Tamir Rice and shot him without hesitation...yet folks STILL blame him for his own death.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    Thank you. I feel better about the shooting after seeing that.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

I swear to God I could not dislike a family more than I dislike the Bundy family. Degenerate shithead Cliven Bundy says it looked like an assassination to him. Time for the government to collect the money he owes them. As Fred says, he was obviously reaching for a gun. Stupidity knows no fucking bounds. Are the police supposed to let this asshole shoot them? Is that it?

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    There's one "eyewitness" claims Finicum was surrendering on his knees with his hands in the air when he was shot in cold blood. I understand Carly Fiorina was repeating this version.
    ....heh heh.....good one
    ....ya gotta love ole shit for brains Carly "don't confuse me with the truth my mind is made up" Fiorina
    ....true to form, she's sticking with her delusional rant over Planned Parenthood, despite the fact that the court has cleared PP of any and all of those bogus claims and actually turned around and indicted the pair that perpetrated the hoax in the first place. a court in TEXAS, btw....and with a GOP prosecutor....just boggles the mind
    ...I can't fathom how she manages to garner even the embarrassingly minuscule percentages that she has has in the polls

the Meek shall inherit the Earth....the Rest of Us will go to the Stars

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

...I can't fathom how she manages to garner even the embarrassingly minuscule percentages that she has has in the polls
    You'd be surprised at how many truth-deniers there are in the U.S. Those are voters she's going for. She hopes to get them by being the most blatant and most insistent liar in the race. Unfortunately for her (and us) she's being outdone by even better and more insistent liars.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamon View Post
    FBI's own footage shows Finicum with his hands in the air when he is shot and killed
    Thanks for posting the vid. It shows that finicum's hands were up in frame 5:57 (of the posted vid). Also up and out in frames 5:58 to 6:00. Frames 6:01 and 6:02 shows his arms down, elbows out and hands at his waist. Frame 6:03 he seems to be reaching for something at his waist. The agent in front of him has his gun raised. Frame 6:04 he's turning (possibly becoming aware of the agent behind). 6:05 seems to me without further evidence to be the earliest the fatal shot may have been fired. Finicum's hands are not up. In 6:06 he may be falling. In 6:07 he's down.

If firearms deter, then they also intimidate, escalate and accelerate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6 00 - 6 05.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	413.4 KB 
ID:	911183  

Last edited by trish; 01-29-2016 at 05:21 PM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

His hands were up when the first shot was fired. His hands only went down because they went to where he had just been shot. He was murdered.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.