Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Closed

Events Organizer Junior Poster

She lay back down slightly - giving me a glimpse of her face, her tits and her hot body allowing me to work her cock with my mouth as I watched her.

"I like seeing the sight of my cock fucking ur mouth - ur a good slut - worthy of my cock and even perhaps worthy of my shecum."

I only moaned as she spoke cause my mouth was filled with her cock and I was moving fast and hard on it - waiting for her to cum inside me - dying to taste her.

As I worked her cock hard she knew she was on the verge - could not control it any longer - and she was about to explode she got up and pushed her cock deep into my mouth - I deep throated her for the first time and as she squuezed her hips into my mouth she began to cum.

Her hot shemale cum filled my throat and I could taste its sweetness at the back of it.

She kept cumming and cumming but I did not let my mouth leave her exploding cock - and slowly as her throbbing started to die down - I sucked the entire length of her spent cock - squuezing out every last drop of her cum.

She was speechless - could not even make a sound except to moan in pleasure of my mouth milking her she cock.

I kept sucking her cock and she kept moaning - I had milked it dry - swallowed every last drop of her sweet cum.

It tasted so good - hot at first and so much to swallow but I was a good slut for her and swallowed everything without a mess.

Now with her cock going limp in my mouth she looked down at me

"Mmmmmmmm - that was very good - my little slut" she said "Did you like my she cum"

I moaned with her cock still in my mouth - the taste of her cum was so good - I was still hoping a few drops might squeeze out of it.

She laughed "You are worthy of my cock my little slut - you will suck it anytime I want you to"

I knew she had me - I knew I would be there to suck her cock whenever she asked me to.

I was truly worthy of her cock.

Veteran Poster

Story was pretty good til it seemed like you were implying you had diarhea or some shit juice on your face. (mud butt lol) And it seemed you were more infacuated with her ass than the cock that you were so desperatley trying to gain. Mud butt ftl =D

Reality is perception.

Glad u liked the story - but no I was not meaning anything like mud butt when I described the smells and juices of her ass.

I guess I should have made that clear - what I meant was - when u have a clean ass and then u start to lick it - there are smells and tastes that mix with your saliva and the womans own sexy odor - thats the smell I was talking about.

I would only eat out an ass that is nice and clean - and I kind of presumed that everyon would imagine it to be like that.

So far Ive been lucky to find ladies who have managed to keep it nice and clean - I guess maybe shemales are more hygeinic there then other ladies - and I feel confident venturing into a shemale ass as compared to a GG ass - lol

anyway - thanks for the imput I shall keep it in mind next time - also I was a little constricted in my story telling due to the pics I had at my disposal - had to make the most of the pictorial depending on the pics that were there - so maybe it came across that I was more interested in the ass and not the cock but the ass pics were better than the cock pics - wish I had a pic where she came on the guys face but didnt have that pic.

If you have pics that you think might make an interesting story do share

thanks for ur inputs

Rookie Poster

I am worthy of her cock

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rajivalan
    what I meant was - when u have a clean ass and then u start to lick it - there are smells and tastes that mix with your saliva and the womans own sexy odor - thats the smell I was talking about.
    *shudder*

if you all like these stories do let me know - i could write more if there is demand

T-girls are fascinating, sexy, mysterious and just plain awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ukcuriousboy
    Quote Originally Posted by rajivalan
    what I meant was - when u have a clean ass and then u start to lick it - there are smells and tastes that mix with your saliva and the womans own sexy odor - thats the smell I was talking about.
    *shudder*
    Damn!!!! You woke up the author!!!!

WOW for a story - you are hitting some many fetishes - I allready feeling a little submissive against such a goddess, she definately had me.