Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lohanny Brandao

Default Please, where do I find a fetish mask like this one ?

Hi everyone .

I am Lohanny, from Brasil and I am in a very hard search for a very specific mask. I got crazy when I saw this mask, I am sending an attached image

I found it on Internet but it looks like it was made and can be sent only from China.

I even made contact, in an online chat, with an online reseller store and they said that everything that they sell comes from China.

I have already experienced some boring and really disturbng issues/situations when buying things that will be sent from China to Brasil, sometimes the packages get lost or take even 6 months to be delivered ...

I tried in many adult stores in US but I didn't find this mask. Of course I treid first here in my country ...

Does anyone know where can I find this mask ?

I want one exactly like this, because :

- of the eyes opening, it looks like a big cat eye
    - because it is made of latex
    - and specially because of the opening for the hair.

Thx a lot for your attention, I'm sorry for the long text !

Kisses and a great new year to everyone,

Lohanny Brandao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mascara_Latex.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	903574  

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Please, where do I find a fetish mask like this one ?

I would just go ahead and buy it! Unless you can find someone that could make it for you?

Lohanny Brandao

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface View Post
    I would just go ahead and buy it! Unless you can find someone that could make it for you?
    Thx, but it's too risky . 6 months waiting ??? Oh no ... I will avoid things from China.

I started this search few days ago, so, as it's holiday time, end of an year and beginning of another one, maybe some stores, from Europe and US, with which I made contact, maybe they are not open yet.

Some already answered me, but most of them, not yet. I will be patient.

Thx a lot !

Senior Member Junior Poster

What site did you find it on? Perhaps knowing what it was called there can help us help you look

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

This appears to be a US supplier.

http://passionalboutique.com/hood-w-pull-holes/

Massive difference in price direct from China though...

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-...08.4.66.Qsz834

If it's just shipping from China to Brasil that's the problem, would it be better to get it delivered to a friend in the US who could then send it on to you?

Lohanny Brandao

Quote Originally Posted by dytmook View Post
    What site did you find it on? Perhaps knowing what it was called there can help us help you look
    Hi, thx !

I am not sure about where / which was the first webpage where I found it. I was only researching for this type of mask, they are called hoods and I found many on that image section of Google. Many variations, dozens, including this one. I remember the words `` hood ``, `hair hole `` and `` Gummi ``.

Well, what I know it that this one simply made me crazy ! Then I clicked on the first image and the link resent me to a reseller in Brasil that brings things from China ... and I found it only in websites related to China. I won't say the names of the resellers because maybe I am not allowed to do that, what I know is that these days I talked to some people who said to me to be very carefull about China products, because they make fake imitations and with a latex from a very worse quality.

That explains the difference of the prices.

Anyway, thx a lot, really, from the bottom of my heart ! I will be posting the news about it.

Kisses

Lohanny Brandao

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    This appears to be a US supplier.

http://passionalboutique.com/hood-w-pull-holes/

Massive difference in price direct from China though...

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-...08.4.66.Qsz834

If it's just shipping from China to Brasil that's the problem, would it be better to get it delivered to a friend in the US who could then send it on to you?
    Hi Laphroaih, THX THX THX ! Passional boutique looks like a nice store. I tried to call them but it was already 1 AM here and the difference between the time of Philadelhpia and Sao Paulo is of 3 hours, so, when I called, the store was already closed. I will try again tomorrow ! Today, I mean, it is 2 am here now.

The problem, as I said on the previous answer to dytmook, is not only the shipment but they make fake imitations and with a latex from a very worse quality.

The irony is that the latex, most of them, comes from our Amazon, the Rain Forest ...

Kisses and thx a lot, I think I will have the decision of where to buy by the end of this week.

Lohanny

Welcome .Please send us some pics of you in that latex mask when you get it.

Lohanny Brandao

Quote Originally Posted by sukumvit boy View Post
    Welcome .Please send us some pics of you in that latex mask when you get it.
    Thx.

I will make a video when I get this mask.

Have you seen my vids ? I have many ... there are some on Youtube, but not explicit ones, of course, I respect Youtube rules.

Last edited by rodinuk; 01-08-2016 at 08:42 AM. Reason: no stolen content tube sites

Lohanny Brandao

News about the mask :

Finally I could make contact with the store, one good and one bad new.

Good : they have it available !

Bad : the hair that appears on the photo, that pigtail, black, it comes attached in the mask ! So, I wouldn't be able to put my own hair there. It is not an empty hole and the pigtail synthetic hair is not removable.

I thought it was an empty hole and I thought that the model was a brunette and her hair was there on the hole ... actually it is a synthetic hair that comes atached into the mask !

Well, some people contacted through email message, I will have more news soon !

Thx guys, kisses and a great 2.016 for everyone