Veteran Poster

Default U.S. resolution would disarm Hezbollah

U.S. resolution would disarm Hezbollah

I thought this story was rather ironic, since the Republicans, champions of gun rights, are arguing to disarm someone else.

US facing wave of murders and gun violence

Republicans support the rights of law abiding citizens to bear arms not murderous terrorists bent on genocide.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    Republicans support the rights of law abiding citizens to bear arms not murderous terrorists bent on genocide.
    So they support the right for law abiding citizens to bear arms under they commit a crime, huh? How do you know when a citizen with a gun is going to break the law, so we can prevent the sale of a gun to them?

Quote Originally Posted by tsluver247
    So they support the right for law abiding citizens to bear arms under they commit a crime, huh? How do you know when a citizen with a gun is going to break the law, so we can prevent the sale of a gun to them?
    You know when they launch thousands of missiles into Israel, dumbass.

I'd say that's a surefire sign.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan

I never knew that Hezbollah were American citizens. How is prevention when they already used the weapons?

I never knew that Hezbollah were American citizens. How is prevention when they already used the weapons?
    You prevent them from continuing missile strikes.

Don't worry. This is way over your head.

Veteran Poster

You prevent them from continuing missile strikes.

Don't worry. This is way over your head.
    How are Hezbollah American citizens? And how do you prevent American citizens from preventing crimes with guns? According to your argument, you take away their guns.

Now you're being ridiculous.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!