You were going really great there for awhile. You brought genuine and lovely joy into my heart. You stopped for awhile, whereupon I told you your greatness and artistic merit, and the value you had for me. The spokesperson for the group told me they would be back. And so you were.

But somewhere along the line you lost the thread--I think. I think it became too unorganized. Virtually malicious. Indeed malicious. And that's when it had to stop, as then it wasn't fun anymore.

I felt in the beginning that there was an organizing force--an ethic, if you will (or, even if you won't)--that drove your art. That held the project together. That gave it meaning--or perhaps organized nonmeaning.

But no, it had meaning. It wasn't a meaning that most could infer or divine, because it was the righteous meaning of angels, and few humans can even begin to comprehend the sheer fun and sexiness of that.

And I don't know that you fully understood that. Oh, but that is silly-talk on my part: obviously you didn't fully understand what you were doing. But you must have gotten a slight glimpse of it, because of what you did; of what you created.

I think the world could use you. It could benefit from you. Although, instead of maliciousness (as with your previous end), have incomprehensible righteousness, as you seemed to have in your original incarnation.

Art--I believe--flows through you. I have no idea as to what your plans are, but it's a nice fantasy of mine to think that someday art will again flow out of you. To me you were hypnotic. Though, perhaps to some you were perverted.

But no god need explain themself to mere mortals. It is the mortals' task to understand the gods.

Whatever your choice regarding future events, you have impacted my soul greatly, and I will never forget you.

Thank you.