Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Junior Poster

U ARE THE QUINESSENTIAL WHITE AMERICAN INTELLECTUAL, TAKE UR BEST SHOT AND FIGURE IT OUT. DARK THROLL, FUCKING KLANSMAN RACIST PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

DOES YOUR DAUGHTER KNOW U ARE IN THE CLOSET TROLL? DO U BRING GIRLS HOME FOR HER TO MEET? I DO. THE ONLY TALK U HAD WITH BOBBY SEALE WAS ABOUT COOKING A SLAB OF RIBS, RACIST TROLL FUCKHEAD. WHO SAID I WAS BLACK?

Junior Poster

YEAH, FUCK OFF BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about you answer this.

Who's better off today? Black Americans or Black Africans?

Hint: First you have to find a black African who isn't dead of AIDS.

(Oh wait, I forgot what the party line is for the professional victims on the left "Blame whitey for AIDS in Africa".)

Professional Poster

"you should fall to your knees daily and kiss the American soil you walk on, and thank your ancestors who may or may not have suffered so that you could have the quality of life you now enjoy...you would NEVER want to actually live in Africa, nor would any of these other obnoxious loudmouths"

Amen brother.....And I think its time Will went bye bye....Seems hes got a little anger problem.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    your "definition" of racist is stupid in this situation...sexual preference is not "racism"...

a true racist seeks to depower another race, as they believe their own race is superior...you are just sour a tranny hooker turned you down, get over it...

I personally prefer Hispanics, whites, and lightskinned black women...I don't like darkskinned black women all that much, and I definitely don't like Haitians, or any African women other than Americanized Ethiopians...I also don't particular like Arab women...I'm just not attracted to the way they look...

would you fuck a 90-year-old woman? I bet you wouldn't...you must be an agist...
    Preference and Exclusion is two different things .

prejudice- racism - no matter how you slice that pie
    it all comes from the same substance.
    it all evolves around racial indifferences.
    if i just happened to be more attracted to Latin women
    than black or white but i do not " eliminate" black,
    white, asian from any consideration.

i'm just sick of people trying to justify their prejudices
    with " sexual preference " line.

i think it's even worse when not only
    other try defending trannys " preference"
    as Self- PROTECTION ( " fear" is more like it )
    but the trannies themselves who already face and
    have to endure discrimination and persecution for
    probably the rest of the lives dare draw it into their
    heads to discriminate and look down on a guy simply
    because of the color of their skin.
    It's the never ending story that's the never ending
    bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    "you should fall to your knees daily and kiss the American soil you walk on, and thank your ancestors who may or may not have suffered so that you could have the quality of life you now enjoy...you would NEVER want to actually live in Africa, nor would any of these other obnoxious loudmouths"

Amen brother.....And I think its time Will went bye bye....Seems hes got a little anger problem.
    Agreed. It definitely appears that someone has not been going to their anger management classes. One word: Zoloft.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Quote Originally Posted by beatmaker
    Ezed, I think it had more to do with you having a "small penis", than your Irish heritage. I'm sure if you were 8 inches or more, she would have sleep with you. Therefore, your situation is primarily one of sexual preference, with some hints of racial selection. Personally, that same black hooker probably would have given a black man with a small penis, an even harder way to go because she assumed he was packing. I sure any black man with a small penis, will probably have one story about someone black or white saying to them "I thought you would be bigger".

Just like I stated to Dark Thanos, whites have got to stop trivializing and comparing deep racial pathologies to some silly interaction they had with another non-white, that usually had other extenuating circumstances at work.
    It was a joke beatmaker....I've given up on intelligent banter...actually my cock get's quite large when you're nice to it. By the way she did have sex and said "you're good with your tongue, that must be you're Lucky Charms!"

The point is cut out the racial bullshit and don't generalize based on your experience. FUCK THERE I GO ATTEMPTING INTELLIGENT BANTER WHEN I SWORE....I SWORE! IWOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN. But then again, maybe it wasn't all that intelligent.

Junior Poster

This thread has gone to hell so.....

The idea that Tgirls are obligated to fuck every age-group, race, physical condition (the well and the infirm, the obese & the petite) so that we can achieve world peace and racial unity seems to be quite a bit to put on another DEFINATELY oppressed, minority group.

I have seen $10 latin american hoes turn down guys 'cause they didn't want them slobbering all over. Some people don't want to face it but a certain amount of chemistry is required in this business...

Am not sure what Bush & Katrina have to do with the issue. However, if Katrina were a tranny I'd like her to TOP Bush with no vaseline. (Repeatedly)

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    actually, I have a GREAT idea...instead of complaining, and calling her a racist hooker on the internet, write in to Jesse Jackson, or the NAACP, and tell them about your plight...ask them to hold a press conference to proclaim that any transsexual prostitute that selects their clients based on personal preference is a racist! black men shall have equal opportunity to get fucked by dicks of all colors!
    1.st- off jesse jackson is not going hold a press conference about transexxxuals being racist towards black men.

2.- the NAACP does not get into these kind of situations like this one.

3.- Handle it in your own hands homie don't get a gang of black men involved in this off top.

Got Dat Fira