my ship had pulled in to manila, and i had a few nights away from the ship... her name was justine, and she was a filipina ladyboy. i'd met her online, and we had traded emails for several months before my ship pulled in. there i was in the lobby of the hotel meeting her in person, she was about 5'6 and maybe 110 pounds. we had a glass of wine and made small talk. then we started kissing, and then she striped off her dress to show me her 7 tattoos. she wasn't wearing a bra, and she pulled off her sexy little g-string. while we kissed she took my cock and hers and stroked them together. my cock was 7 inches long and thick, hers was about 5 inches and thin like a pencil. back and forth, back and forth, she stroked both our cocks. after a few minutes of that, she started kissing down my body. she really liked to kiss and suck at armpits. she continued kissing down my chest, stopping to suck gently on a nipple, and then down to my cock. she took it all in her mouth, and deep throated me. after awhile, she told me in between gagging on my cock, to lay down on the bed. she then straddled me and continued sucking my cock as i started stroking hers and fingering her hole. we both continued doing that until we both came. i came in her mouth, and she shot her load on my chest.

After that, we took a hot steamy shower together, where she took both our cocks in her hand and continued stroking them together, while we french kissed under the hot stream of water. After that she dried off, and went back to her place. i never saw her again.