View Poll Results: What's changed?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • I used to be disgusted by gay acts, but now I'm not, thanks to Tgirls.

4 6.67%
  • I used to be disgusted, and still am

23 38.33%
  • I used to be disgusted, now I like it

3 5.00%
  • Never really cared, now I __________ (post how you feel now in thread)

20 33.33%
  • Always liked gay things

10 16.67%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bah, OK.. looking at the responses, I can see that this was a bad question to ask even there was no malice intended.

I'll remember in the future not to raise any questions on sexuality at all.. I was an asshole for posting this, no matter how I meant it.

I apologize

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TooProud2BeGay
    new perspective on gays than they did before

LOL,this has to be a joke.

Junior Poster

I never was and never will be keen on two masculine men kissing, sucking and fucking one another. It doesnt turn me on in the least. On the flipside, I never was homophobic but the sheer thought of it does disgust me somewhat. Now some may call one with views such as mines hypocritical since, technically, a TS is a man. For some reason I cant and refuse to see it that way since nothing about joe blow attracts me.

As far as T-Girls go I dont know when and what attracted me initially but for some reason I get aroused when I see an extemely beautiful TS with that extra something. Now reverting back to the whole "Gay" issue, I do not get aroused by seing a man get bottomed by a TS or sucking off a TS. Its a complete turnoff. 99.9 percent of my TS viewing is usually TS on TS, Solo or strictly TS bottoming.

Take it for what it is. Everyone has their own preference when it comes to sexuality. Because you feel one way or another towards whatever it may be doesnt make you right or wrong but dont knock someone else or bash someone for not going along with your views/feelings/morals.

I also dont know why everyone would get bent out of shape when something like this is brought up I would assume we are all adults and should be able to conduct ouselves as such when discussing things of this nature.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ballzNnutz
    I also dont know why everyone would get bent out of shape when something like this is brought up I would assume we are all adults and should be able to conduct ouselves as such when discussing things of this nature.

His whole question is laughable and you are crazy if you take it seriously. I'm sure gay people really need you to like them or need your pity. Tooproud obviously use to be disgusted by gay guys(or does he) but now all of a sudden since he likes transgendered women he really doesn't know if he likes them or not LOL get real joke thread.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

His whole question is laughable and you are crazy if you take it seriously. I'm sure gay people really need you to like them or need your pity. Tooproud obviously use to be disgusted by gay guys(or does he) but now all of a sudden since he likes transgendered women he really doesn't know if he likes them or not LOL get real joke thread.
    Then thats something he has to deal with on his own but I am not gonna go off the deep end and insult the guy. People feel certain ways towards certain things. I could understand if the guy went off and started making all kinds of profane remarks towards homosexuals but he didnt. He simply wanted the opinion of those who felt the same way as he did/does.

As much as that may offend you there are people other than him that feel that way. If his question was not directed towards you all you had to do was click the back arrow instead getting bent out of shape. There are other ways to express yourself other than calling someone crazy and referring to their questions as a joke. I also dont think he was throwing a pity party for homosexuals either.

Gold Poster

Then thats something he has to deal with on his own but I am not gonna go off the deep end and insult the guy. People feel certain ways towards certain things. I could understand if the guy went off and started making all kinds of profane remarks towards homosexuals but he didnt. He simply wanted the opinion of those who felt the same way as he did/does.

As much as that may offend you there are people other than him that feel that way. If his question was not directed towards you all you had to do was click the back arrow instead getting bent out of shape. There are other ways to express yourself other than calling someone crazy and referring to their questions as a joke. I also dont think he was throwing a pity party for homosexuals either.

I'm sorry but if you ask a stupid question asking people if they used to be disgusted by gay people then expect a insult back at you. Asking people if they are disgusted by gay people is insulting and then trying to ask them how they feel about two guys kissing now is beyond moronic.but I'm gonna stay out of this one Mr. Balls and let you and your buddy Twogay discuss the most intelligent question I've ever heard asked here on HA before,

After liking TS women do gay guys still disgust you and twogay can discuss this all you want. But isn't this another I'm i gay thread disguised.

Professional Poster

opcorn butter, no salt

Veteran Poster

I really don't ever recall having a problem with homosexuals and/or transexuals when I was younger, i did see them as different, but I overcame that when I realized everyone is different and the only person truely like me is.......me.lol

.... Now I will admit I have been a little bit uneasy around them from time to time just on the fact I live in a small town and don't encounter alot of diversity on a daily basis, but as I find out more and more about people I find my uneasiness fading in the wind and like most people I hang with....I find them interesting and life with them in it is alot better than life without them.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Nope, most people here do not want to deal with their feelings, so anybody who asks about them is 'bad' and gets a lot of hate.

The fact that you posted this, shows that you didn't read shit and you just felt like spewing crap at me. Show me where this thread said "do you have pity for gay people?"

People voted and shared their opinions in this thread. Only you feel this way, because if this really was a joke thread nobody would've bothered to answer me.

I "obviously" used to be disgusted by gay guys? Didn't I say:
    I like TS women, but I wasn't really into anything gay before it. Even though I had gay experiences early in life, I didn't think too much of them and tried to live life straight.

That makes me different from those of you who came from more heterosexual backgrounds, so I was just curious as to how you guys felt about it. Stop being so ignorant and sensitive, nobody's insulting gays. People like you cause problems for no goddamn reason.

Thank you, but I've learned from this thread that you can't even ask these people how they feel about ANYTHING at all.

I'm sorry but if you ask a stupid question asking people if they used to be disgusted by gay people then expect a insult back at you. Asking people if they are disgusted by gay people is insulting and then trying to ask them how they feel about two guys kissing now is beyond moronic.but I'm gonna stay out of this one Mr. Balls and let you and your buddy
    Twogay discuss the most intelligent question I've ever heard asked here on HA before,

After liking TS women do gay guys still disgust you and twogay can discuss this all you want. But isn't this another I'm i gay thread disguised.
    Asking people if they used to feel negatively about gays is INSULTING? What the hell is wrong with you? Really, when did asking a question become a downright insult? You failed to understand where I was coming from, and you still posted how you felt about it. Retarded.

People like you make me so angry! If you're not gay, you're trying too hard to be PC. If you are, stop taking offense to things like this, it does you no good. Nobody was trying to insult gays, and this thread doesn't care if people think they're gay, it has to deal with how views have changed.

If this was such a bad thread, everybody would've said so. But only you feel so offended, because you don't understand anything and you just want to post something. Be gone.

BTW, what does "I'm i gay" mean?

Rookie Poster

two men kissing are nasty to look at just like two very large obese people kissing are nasty to look at, it has nothing to do with a persons view on orientation, somethings in this world are for the most part not pleasant to look at