Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Default Re: Hormones 💉 💊

Firstly, I am not a freshy: I have been fully and successfully diagnosed once in Poland. When I moved to Holland, I went relatively calmly through the same shit, with exactly the same result, only that this time, nobody bothered to adjust my doses in accordance with how I felt. In other words, they were monitoring everything, and even though the fact that my results were different from those from when I had felt well, nobody was willing to do anything about it, throwing in my face as argument: "this is the standard dose and there is nothing we can do about it" - which is clearly not an argument worthy of a person holding a degree in medicine, or any other degree. That was the second time I was seriously questioning the whole point of attending that marvellous clinic in Amsterdam every second month. - And the first time was when they decided to put me through the whole diagnostic process while I had already had my sex changed legally. A physician - be it a skilled one or not - fiddling with my medication and doses, for the 3rd time in the past 7 or 8 years is the last thing I need at the moment.

I really see no point in even trying to go into this any further, but reading this, most of what I consider complete gibberish, just puts my pressure up.

So, I apologize for the silly joke that I made in my first post, and I wish you best of luck in finding a decent psychiatrist, endocrinologist, psychologist, and a surgeon in case you are diagnosed with the F64.0. Nonetheless, before you achieve all that, make sure that you know what and how much of it and why you should be taking. Otherwise... Wendy and Skye have already said it...

Last edited by Ts RedVeX; 12-05-2015 at 09:48 PM.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

Senior Member Junior Poster

The freshy comment refers to doctors fresh out of school, not to patients. if the dosages are being modified due to hormone levels, that's fine, but if someone's modifying your dosages on hormones without reflecting on your actual hormone levels... You should totally be reporting that. That's just a bad doctor. Yes, doctors often use the same starting dosage for everyone, but when people present issues to them, whether it's behavioral or otherwise, that's when decisions about different dosages, additional tests, and other things happen. If you're being mistreated, report it. Don't just move to another doctor, especially if this has been happening repeatedly to you. If they're refusing to properly treat you, bring them up to the medical review board. My own endocrinologist has been sued several times - and even lost his license in fertility due to malpractice, but what he is good at, which is thankfully hormone therapy, he can still practice. Sometimes doctors need a wake-up call like that, sometimes they don't.

Here in Canada, you can legally change your sex before you're even on hormones. The only stipulation is getting the SRS through the government-covered program requires being on hormones for 1 year before your first appointment, which isn't a problem, since I've been on hormones for over 2 years and still haven't been contacted for my first appointment.

Keep your head up. I'm the last person anyone should ever take advice from. I mean, all these girls self-medicating who turned out passable, and here I am, a few years in, and I still look like a man. But even so, I've had positive results, though before I started hormones, I was really terrified that I would never find anyone willing to prescribe, and that the only solution was self-medication (which wouldn't be hard because my parents and everyone else in my family are doctors) or suicide - something that I've tried a few times, and unfortunately recent. Being transgender and not being able to pass is quite possibly worse than not transitioning in the first place.

We all have problems. Focus on you.

Cam Girl Junior Poster crystalsopen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Summers View Post
    I wanted to emphasize the "closely monitored" part. Back in 2011 when I was first getting into adult I was on what would be considered a low dosage for a TS woman. Without any warning my estrogen levels spiked to an dangerous level. Had we not been monitoring my levels closely we never would have caught it. Even under a doctor's care, your body can react in very unpredictable ways. Keeping your actual levels in your blood monitored is as critical as taking a safe dose.

I can understand why so many people in the transsexual community have issues with doctors. Unfortunately, whether you like them or not, they are critical to transitioning safely. Do not self-medicate.
    I had similar hormonal issues last year. Some people don't have better options than self medicating, but it is dangerous.

See more at ...
    My Tumblr
    and now on crystalsopen.com

Lightbulb Re: Hormones 💉 💊

http://www.genome.jp/kegg/pathway/hsa/hsa00140.png

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    Google "steroid tree. "

Dont use wiki.

Lightbulb Re: Hormones 💉 💊

when-testosterone-replacement-doesn't-lead-to-better-erections-part-1
    http://defymedical.com/resources/hea...ections-part-1

Testosterone aromatises into estrogen and not reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ts RedVeX View Post
    Estradiol does not prevent your dick from getting hard as a matter of fact, it gets transformed into testosterone by liver at some point! ��

Last edited by natina; 12-06-2015 at 05:08 AM.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Interesting. Losing the ability to get an erection is one of the 3 big reasons I never take the plunge and go on hormones, so it's cool to see that there's ways around that. Now if I could resolved the other 2 issues. lol

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

well i've only dated 3 TS women in my life.
    And yeah the issue with the gluten thing....that's scary and so not fun since it can really scar up your small intestine and large intestine and make your life a living hell.
    One of my TS GF's looked like she was just starting to develop it when we were dating and well....shucks it tears at your heart you know.
    You are sharing your bead with a woman who just makes you smile from ear to ear you put your hand on her stomach and you can feel the heat from the allergic reaction. I don't know if she ever fully recovered.....i fucked up....hey i'm a typical guy what do you want?

Another TS woman i dated had a horrible time reaching an orgasm. Simply gorgeous woman....and well she was almost asexual.
    She could live with it our with out it.....kind of like my x wife (GG) which put me in a very rough spot...here i was just smitten with this young lady and her amazing smile and her amazing heart and mind....and a body that made me week at the knees....and....she had zero sexual interest. Now you can go off and call me names and say it was my fault or that i'm an ugly guy.....but i took her word for it that she ever since she started transitioning just lost her sex drive.

so...in a way it's kind of a catch 22 isn't it......wish you ladies all the best of luck....and please listen to your doctor....nor look is worth the long term damage....just look at all these gorgeous women on this various videos who got silicone shoved in their asses and are now sick......

"How you doin!"

How estrogen is formed/how testosterone is formed
    http://www.kegg.jp/entry/dre00140

The catch 22 is getting the look and soft skin with feminine curves yet still have male functioning anatomy.

After a year are Two on hrt you might not have the siZe ,erections,semen output or desire but you will look more feminine.

Sabrina Suzuki has a feminized face,big tits,ass,hips and a long wide functional dick.

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    The catch 22 is getting the look and soft skin with feminine curves yet still have male functioning anatomy.

After a year are Two on hrt you might not have the siZe ,erections,semen output or desire but you will look more feminine.