Thread: Peanuts Anyone?

Gold Poster

Default Peanuts Anyone?

Peanuts (Club 7969) anyone? There is a very good chance I will make it to Peanuts this Friday night, the 25th. There are still some things I need to work out, but at this point it looks like a go. Anyone in here frequent it ?

Gold Poster

So we don't have any Peanut consumers here, huh ? Oh, well.

... For those who do frequent Peanuts on Friday(s), and are there this coming Friday, I'll be the one in the loud polo pinkish/orange polo shirt.

Rookie Poster

Hello, I'd be up for a trip there. I live out in the inland empire; takes me about 30 minutes to drive to Hollywood. I have only been to peanuts twice before, but it is fun. Hit me up if you still have plans.

As the rain meets the eye the cleansing begins, but most importantly it exposes reflections of yourself and your latent greatness.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giXXer_1k
    Hello, I'd be up for a trip there. I live out in the inland empire; takes me about 30 minutes to drive to Hollywood. I have only been to peanuts twice before, but it is fun. Hit me up if you still have plans.
    (Great, I 've received one bite from this place ... )

At this point it looks to be a go, so I hope to see you there. Where exactly is the "inland empire" ? There are at least two others hooking up with me at this point, so let me know (PM me) before 12:00 noon PST, the 25th, if you would like to be part of the mix. PM me if you'd like to know what I will be wearing, my cell number, etc., and such, so we can meet up. Peanuts can be a lot of fun with or without the "right" people. There are so-o-o-o-o-o-o many beautiful TS women who frequent the place.

Rookie Poster

Inland Empire. You know. Riverside, San Bernardino. East of here.... Somewhat smoggy.... Triple digit temperatures....Anyways, 7969 can be a lot of fun and is as you said, full of incredible babes. WEHO.Much fun.

Gold Poster

Thanks, Agincourt.

Don't know if I'm up to wearing the loud polo pinkish/orange polo shirt I mentioned earlier, but it looks like it's a go at this point. I'll be leaving here in about two hours(1:00 PST) after I run some errands, so if you haven't PM'd or emailed me with contact information, do it now. I won't have any way of reading your emails or private messages while I'm up there. You've got a little over two hours at this point to do so.

See ya there!