Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chrome

Default Chrome

I have been having a problem accessing this site on Google Chrome for the last couple of days. Anyone else having a problem. I'm using ME to make this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Chrome

What error message are you getting? (if any?)
    I've just tried and worked perfectly for me. I usually use Firefox but have Chrome installed also Version 46.0.2490.86 m

I was having issues, too. I'd click on a link and the page would flash a couple times without advancing. It did this for all links. I didn't switch browsers. I did a google search for the website and for some reason, clicking on it allowed me in. Now, I'm able to access it my usual way. Not sure what the issue was. I think it was three days for me having this issue.

Old Biddy Silver Poster Gillian's Avatar

Chrome working fine for me ... as it always has done.

Have you added any new extensions?

I don't get an error message. I get to the opening page OK but when I click on General Discussion it goes nowhere. Also, when I clicked on the link to this thread that you posted, I get to the thread but could not reply to it. Had to go back to ME.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Clear your cookies, cache, etc. It's the internet version of tossing your cookies.

Also, restart your machine every day or so.

clicking any links causes the page to flash and freeze, and not advance. only workaround is to right click a link, and open in new tab. clearing cache and cookies has no effect. glad to hear there are others having the issue-

I am certain there is something wrong with the site... I trust the admins will look into it...

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rbiller View Post
    I don't get an error message. I get to the opening page OK but when I click on General Discussion it goes nowhere. Also, when I clicked on the link to this thread that you posted, I get to the thread but could not reply to it. Had to go back to ME.
    Similar was happening for me with Chrome. Started two days ago. I assumed clicking on the General Discussion forum link was initiating a pop-up of some kind but because i have plugins disabled, content could not play hence the blank page. Used Firefox today and found that clicking on the Gneral Discussion forum was opening a second window for AdultFriendFinder. Closed that. Closed Firefox and and reopened and this time clicking on General Discussion generated a second window for some cam site. Seems Grooby is trying some new affiliate programs out.

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

yes the same issue was happening for me too. flash and freeze over and over

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

the chaturbate popup is new, maybe that's the culprit

1 out of 1 members liked this post.