Member Rookie Poster

Default First Water Sports

I had been offered water sports from numerous TS/LB in the past but to be honest was always disgusted by the idea and never went through with it preferring the TS/LB to top me, cum on my face and rub it in.

But a while back, my favourite TS/LB changed that.

We met for the second time that day, and after entering her hotel room I immediately fell to my knees to suck her. She has a good 7" cock and loves to deepthroat me, testing my skills to the max as she pushed deeper down my throat. My hands were gliding over her pvc/latex ass, over her thigh-high boots and up to her pvc/latex brassier, as I sucker her eagerly, enjoying her hardness and the kinkiness of the whole situation.

She is always in command, and she tells me what to do. Occasionally slapping my face and telling me to do better.

After a while, she instructed me to bend over a corner of the bed. I did as told, and she entered me gently before beginning to pound me more aggressively.

I was very tired this evening and had already sucked her to cum just a few hours ago, but she was turning me on so much. When she pulled out and told me she wants to piss on me, I said ok.

We went to the bathroom and I knelt in the shower, she stood before me in all her pvc/latex glory and asked if I was ready. I was, and I told her so. I had no idea if I would like it, nor how it would make me feel and to be honest I was a little worried and perhaps scared. Anyway, as she stood before me, her cock in her hand, a TS/LB I have been with many times before, she squirted piss on me. Just a short burst. And then again, and again. It was like she was in a shooting match, and instead of letting it flow was taking her time, enjoying it to the max. It didn't feel so bad, in fact I quite liked it. It was on my chest and face, then she said open your mouth which I did and she squirted there too. She kept these bursts going for quite a while, and frankly I really enjoyed it.

When she had finished she told me to shower and then meet her in the bedroom where I laid on my back as she kissed me while fucking my ass. She pulled out, came on my face and rubbed it in - just how I like it.

Have you tried receiving water sports? How was your first and consequent times? Enjoy it?

Thanks.

- This all took place, for real, in Pattaya, Thailand.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by ukexpatinasia; 11-22-2015 at 12:37 PM.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: First Water Sports

Who was the girl?

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: First Water Sports

Quote Originally Posted by am2009 View Post
    Who was the girl?
    A hooker I have known for long time. She is not Thai, and used to work on craigslist etc.

She has stopped working and is now in US.